They say tren makes you paranoid...

1. They say tren makes you paranoid...

Well sometimes the paranoia isnt so dumbfounded, went through my wife's phone last night and found out shes on a bunch of dating sites and talking to some dude 200 miles away.

Damnit boys

2. I tell my wife all the time if you think the grass is greener on the otherside of the fence go for it. But, when you find out its because its fertalized with bullsh*t dont try coming back
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   

3. Damn. I hope you guys can work through this. Sometimes marriage gets into a routine and it's not a criticism of you, although it's hard not to take it that way. People try to break the boredom by having an imaginary online thing that they never plan on acting on, but best to nip that in the bud now. If it turns out to be more, best to consult an attorney to protect yourself.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Damn. I hope you guys can work through this. Sometimes marriage gets into a routine and it's not a criticism of you, although it's hard not to take it that way. People try to break the boredom by having an imaginary online thing that they never plan on acting on, but best to nip that in the bud now. If it turns out to be more, best to consult an attorney to protect yourself.
    This, if you guys stick to it, go to therapy. Even if you think you've worked it out yourselves, marriage counseling would be a good idea.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shiznitzz View Post
    Well sometimes the paranoia isnt so dumbfounded, went through my wife's phone last night and found out shes on a bunch of dating sites and talking to some dude 200 miles away.

Damnit boys
    That sucks bro... I'm sorry to hear that. The worst pain ive ever felt came through broken relationships and betrayal is a special kind of knife in the back. I hope she was just talking and gets her heart right... Hopefully y'all will work through it.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shiznitzz View Post

Damnit boys
    I'd leave her. Wouldn't even seccond think it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Damn. I hope you guys can work through this. Sometimes marriage gets into a routine and it's not a criticism of you, although it's hard not to take it that way. People try to break the boredom by having an imaginary online thing that they never plan on acting on, but best to nip that in the bud now. If it turns out to be more, best to consult an attorney to protect yourself.
    I wouldn't even attempt to work through it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I wouldn't even attempt to work through it.
    Agreed. Many experts say texting and talking is still cheating, itís just called emotional cheating. Iíd discuss with a lawyer and consider popping smoke immediately.

Also, you need to screen grab that **** and send it to yourself as evidence in case she denies later.

9. Sorry to hear. I know that must be a painful feeling. Just try and keep your calm and donít do anything irrational.

10. Get a f****** lawyer.
    Document with proof.
    Confront her and see whats up.
    I hope the best for you man.

11. 200 miles away? Sounds like cheating to me.

12. To be honest the fact you were going through her phone suggests things weren’t great anyway.

Just my opinion but when the trust goes it’s the beginning of the end anyway.

But yeah I’d just end it tbh. Wouldn’t be angry with her, wouldn’t want to waste the energy being so. I’d just move upwards and onwards

13. Lol i forgot. Most importantly protect your money and assets.

14. Have you been having issues leading up to this? Typically I wouldn't think someone would just have a feeling about something and go through someone's phone unless there was a build up. Obviously something is missing because people don't just start flings, whether virtual or real, when they are fulfilled.

15. i recommend the song ''love hurts'' by Nazareth
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 10:12 AM
  2. Gears...They make you Aesthetically Pleasing
    By Richard Gears in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 06:48 PM
  3. What makes you thankful, this Thanksgiving
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10