MTV True Life: Im on steroids

coofoostu

Awards
liftingismylife posted this over at bb.com, thought I'd pass the world on.
MTV True Life: I Want a Perfect Body 2, I'm on Steroids airs July 7 at 10pm...i remember watching last years I Want a Perfect Body with the amateur bodybuilder Anthony...pretty interesting stuff..this year its focusing on steriod users who want the perfect body...following them around their daily lives...can't wait to see it..hope you guys watch and share comments

BULK_CITY

Awards
be sure to catch this it looks fucking hilarious but will make BB'ers look like ****

i caught a preview of it and the dude is in pretty good shape... working out without a shirt on and a headband and yelling "I FEEL LIKE A GOD!!!!" in the weight room LAMO

coofoostu

Awards
be sure to catch this it looks fucking hilarious but will make BB'ers look like ****

i caught a preview of it and the dude is in pretty good shape... working out without a shirt on and a headband and yelling "I FEEL LIKE A GOD!!!!" in the weight room LAMO
Great, another chance for the media to make us look like idiots!

Brooklyn

Awards
mTV sucks.. can't they ever get some intelligent people to represent the topics they critique? Oh wait, that doesn't appeal to their mindless audience. :frustrate :shoot: <---mTV

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Crap. Every time this guy gets a little angry it's going to be "see the roid rage?!".. Nobody should watch this. I'm sure the "I feel like a God!" is going to be talked about so that it makes steroid users look like they think they're invinsible - like somebody on cocaine...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
MTV is a sad joke, the only good thing they ever came up with was Beavis & Butthead, that was the **** when I was like 10-13 years old LOL.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I tend to like this series and to my knowledge they portray it objectively.

Why not wait to make comments until after you've seen it at tha very least?

corteztk1982

Awards
i dont think im going to watch it. it will piss me off

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i dont think im going to watch it. it will piss me off
i'm gonna watch it and fully expect to get pissed off.

on the other hand the profile of that natural BB anthony was pretty well made, probably because the guy was pretty down to earth.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I didnt see the whole thing, only the last 15 minutes of it. I guess the guy who juiced was obviously the strongman. And he was pretty fuckin impressive I must say. What part of it actually spoke about steroids since I missed out? Please let me know.... There is an HBO special airing that supposedly is all about how steroids are misrepresented by the media...

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
They didn't even talk about steroids...

Ya'll can change your diapers now. :)

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
<<changes diaper>>

actually, this isn't the one. the one that aired tonight was "i want a perfect body"

there is going to be a steroid one though.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The topic wasn't even brought up during this episode. The strongman was a 19 year old, 240lb, dude who was trying to be the lightest and youngest professional American strongman heavyweight. He didn't make it on the show, but it said two months later he won his first show and turned pro. He was impressive though. Dude was consuming 7000 cals per day.

psulifter

psulifter

Awards
Nope, no steroids.
But the kid who did strongman was BIG.

I laughed my ass of when I saw the jockey though.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Nope, no steroids.
But the kid who did strongman was BIG.
He wasn't that big for being a strongman though. The others in his class out-weighed him by up to 100 pounds. That's what made his efforts so impressive.

coofoostu

Awards
ugg sorry guys, i guess i deserve a slap in the face for actually trusting something posted on bb.com haha

Brooklyn

Awards
Uhh... that wasn't the episode in question. The steroids episode will air later in the season.

True Life: I'm on Steroids
Although many people spend hours at the gym attempting to sculpt the perfect body, not everyone gets their desired results. Are you looking for bigger, stronger, more impressive muscles, and will do anything it takes to get them? Do you want to take your athletic performance to the next level no matter what the cost? Even if it means taking steroids?

Or maybe you're not to the point where you're doing steroids, but simply a high school jock who's feeling the pressure to win & taking growth hormones and supplements like Creatine to boost your performance?

If appear to be between the ages of 18-25 and are willing to share your personal experience concerning steroid use on camera, please e-mail us at [email protected] with your name, location, phone number, and story.