happy 4th of July AM!

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
happy independence day everyone. enjoy the barbeque's and firework's and say "**** it" to your diet for one day at least.

bonus contest: who can gain the most weight today.

i weighed myself this morning at 208lbs, and i'll weigh myself tomorrow morning to see how much i gained. allright, gotta go me another burger.:drunk:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I second that. Remember what this day really stands for though. Say a prayer for our troops overseas and be safe in whatever you do.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I second that. Remember what this day really stands for though. Say a prayer for our troops overseas and be safe in whatever you do.
Ditto Remember the Founding Fathers and the extreme sacrifices they made and for the troops who make the ultimate sacrifice.

Speaking of the Founding Fathers, Ole Samuel Adams is coming over tonight and we are going to carb up together.:cheers:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Happy Independence Day, Go have fun but stay safe.:drunk: I'm going to the lake, we have like 70 people coming and my friends who's throwing this party spend about 5 grand on fireworks each year (they own night club, they can afford it LOL):cheers: P.S. Got to double Meltin Poind dose today Hehehe:smite:

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Ditto Remember the Founding Fathers and the extreme sacrifices they made and for the troops who make the ultimate sacrifice.

Speaking of the Founding Fathers, Ole Samuel Adams is coming over tonight and we are going to carb up together.:cheers:

that was John Adams...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of drinking and carbing up I had some of that low carb beer called Aspen Edge last night. It wasn't too bad considering I haven't had a drink in almost a year. Didn't have a whole lot of flavor (compared to a full beer) and tasted a little too carbonated. I think I might stick with Budweiser/Bud Light next time since I limit my alcohol intake to only a couple of times a year.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You ever tried mixing diet orange lemonade with beer? Tastes prety good and you get only half cals.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Echoing what many have said...

Remember the sacrifices that made this country great....

The people who died protecting it....

And the fathers who created what we have today...

O14

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tagger General Chat 3
pappybay General Chat 0
General Chat 0
SouthernCharm General Chat 3
Trauma1 General Chat 27