Help Asap

shanesurfs

Awards
I am trying to place my order for T1 pro and paypal is making it extremely difficult. I notice at the bottom of the page it looks like BDC takes e-checks which is my preferred payment method, but when I try to place my order it takes me straight to paypal. Help, I'm like a crackhead with money, but my dealer won't take it.

shanesurfs

Awards
Well, I tried it again (the 5th time) and it worked. Now I'm like a kid at Christmas. How long is shipping?

BrKonman

Awards
Conitnental US... was 2 day shipping USPS. ( I think, mine only took 2 days at least :) )

shanesurfs

Awards
I don't like paypal

well, mine looks like it will take a little longer. For some reason my paypal account has an unconfirmed address (I suppossedly solved this problem when I opened the account) so my payment must clear the bank before my T1 pro ships. I finally had a phat enough commission check, to get my stuff coming and they have to wait for a measley 80 something buck to clear. If there's anyway around this, someone please help. thanks in advance

BrKonman

Awards
Well, I did it with a cc, from an unconfirmed address. No problems getting it processed though. BDC had mailed me within a few hours on receiving the info, and the next day(it was well after 12pm when I ordered it) a notice of shipment was in my box. :)

Unconfirmed addresses generally don't affect shipment, it just means that there is no shipping guarantee by Paypal to the seller(BDC). An unconfirmed Bank Account however, that might make a difference. (Though an uncofrimed cc doesn't :p )

shanesurfs

Awards
thanks bro, guess I'll wait and see. I just like using my checking account. I guess maybe I should have used my checkcard. Oh well.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to add my input on the shipping. it is ridiculously fast. some sites selling supplements takes up to a week or a day or two past for it to get here but bdc doing a good thing

shady

Awards
i will also say that bdc got my stuff to me in a hurry . i am waiting on some stuff from bb.com at the . i think it should have came in thursday but it did't nor did it come in today . i'm just hopeing it didn't get dropped off on thurs and a damn tricker chreater did'nt oick it up .

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by BrKonman
Unconfirmed addresses generally don't affect shipment, it just means that there is no shipping guarantee by Paypal to the seller(BDC). An unconfirmed Bank Account however, that might make a difference. (Though an uncofrimed cc doesn't :p )
My policy of shipping to unconfirmed addresses may have to change.  I had my first chargeback from a certain shithead in Florida.  He knew extactly what he was doing as he ordered it, received it, and then disputed the charges saying he never ordered it.  I put a tremendous amount of faith in the bros from the board but he got me.  I don't want to make a killer profit but I certainly cannot take a loss either (this was started with personal money --> no bank loans).

Chemo

BTW, for that piece of **** that scammed me --> I have relatives in Tallahassee and I will be visiting them for the upcoming holidays.  I will be looking you up and you will meet the business end of BDC.  Just because I have education does not make me forget where I came from...I'm still a bar fight champ.  I'm allowing you to remain on my board just so you can read this and know I'm not kidding.  Where I'm from we say, "Give blood...play rugby" --> Let's modify that and say, "Give blood...**** over BDC"

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: I don't like paypal

Originally posted by shanesurfs
well, mine looks like it will take a little longer. For some reason my paypal account has an unconfirmed address (I suppossedly solved this problem when I opened the account) so my payment must clear the bank before my T1 pro ships. I finally had a phat enough commission check, to get my stuff coming and they have to wait for a measley 80 something buck to clear. If there's anyway around this, someone please help. thanks in advance
I'll make a deal with you...your product will ship Monday morning with 2 day priority BUT don't screw me over.

Chemo 

BrKonman

Awards
Re: Re: I don't like paypal

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

I'll make a deal with you...your product will ship Monday morning with 2 day priority BUT don't screw me over.

Chemo 
Wow... now that's customer service. How often do you see something along these lines? Just had to state, that's a real mark of integrity BDC. You just keep pulling more and more respect from me. (And many other bros, I'm sure)

shanesurfs

Awards
customer service

Considering the fact that I make my living as a salesperson with a high degree of integrity, you have just made me a customer as long as you are in business. Also, assuming the product works. The fact that your product is less expensive than the competitor's makes this an even bigger leap of faith on your part. You won't be "screwed", there's slightly more than 86.50 in my checking account. I'm just not a big user of credit cards due to my abuse of them when I was younger. Once again thanks, b/c even as I type this my excitement grows waiting on the ups man. BDC is the man!

shanesurfs

Awards
thanks

Thanks BDC. product arrived today as expected and I assume you have no problem with the money, b/c it cleared my checking account. I will start my cycle in the morning. I would wait and begin on Monday, but there's no way that pretty little bottle could sit in my house and not be used immediately. As a matter of fact, I may apply some before bed tonight. I will post on the results page in about 2 weeks or when I see some changes. thanks again