Been away for a while....Tio Sammy

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say hello! Man do I miss forum reading 24/7.... I have taken a lay off from lifting and the rest of the bodybuilding lifestyle for many reasons but hope to get back to it as soon as possible! I had a tragic death occur on Memorial day weekend about 48 hrs after my dad's birthday. It was my uncle (tio) Sammy, who happened to be in his early twenties like myself and at one point in time we were like brothers and best of friends. We had a falling out but were mending it. Actually the night before he died we were gonna have a talk but right when we took a few steps away together we were distracted and it never came about. At the wake I told him what I had to say and to be honest it took a lot of the sadness out of my heart and instead of mourning his tragic death, I began to celebrate his life. Ever since then everything has gone down hill as I lost a best friend for reasons I don't know but they said that I was cut out of their life and I don't even know if I am welcomed home but I have been staying with others who care about me and hope to have things resolved soon. I haven't even been able to make a freaking dollar since things started either so needless to say no membership and things are very depressing. Just thought I would vent and let you guys know I didn't disappear on you! My uncle was a great guy and my family lost him to soon. If any one hear ever gets too depressed and no longer wants to live please talk to someone. Even though you may think no one cares believe me someone does, and in my uncles case many did. There are always ways to solve your problems guys. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest, I'll try to get around more often....

I apologize to Derek and Loky as well for having to ditch the program I was doing with them, as it was working great....also to ALRI and Author L. Rea as I am one of their testers....I will test their new product once my priorities are back in order very soon. Thank you for the understanding.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
((((((HUGZ)))))))

Your in my thoughts, and if ever need to chat/email you let me know....I may not offer the best advice but i am always a good listener.......Sorry for your loss

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
If I understand your post correctly, I've walked in your shoes. PM me if you want to chat about it. That can be a huge burden on someone and I don't want you to bear it alone. I had to and it sucked. Here for you Bro.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Its been a tough week between you and Cuffs.

We're here for you.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, i'm sorry to hear about this. I was beginning to wonder where you were hiding. I hope everything works out for you and if you need to talk about anything let me know. Stay strong bro.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey mike, I was wondering where you've been. I'm VERY sorry to hear what's going on, you know u can always call me if you need a hand or even if you just need to talk.

I just want to say thank you for all the support guys... I definitely will contact you guys if I need to...it means a lot that "strangers" would lend this amount of support, it means a lot. I can definitely see why I call AM my home and why it is like a family to me. I been strong since it happened, but it still sucks remembering about the good times and knowing there won't be any more. Thanks guys.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damm Maniak, sucks to hear about your loss bro. I too was wondering what happened to you. I got no great advice except to just be strong.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your tragic loss. Que sigas fuerte y manejes bien esta tragedia.