Lost his head!
- 03-10-2003, 11:59 PM
- 03-11-2003, 12:08 AM
From a physics standpoint, it doesn't seem like he could get his head stuck on the fence like that, and have his body land on the other side.... Maybe Im just looking at it backwards or something.... Either way, Guess he had a bad day....
03-11-2003, 01:12 AM
03-11-2003, 07:35 AM
03-11-2003, 11:06 AM
03-11-2003, 12:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Solution in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 07-09-2015, 06:13 PM
- By Rocket3015 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 312Last Post: 06-29-2015, 08:53 AM
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2012, 08:57 AM
- By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 453Last Post: 05-11-2009, 04:22 PM
- By Gmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2002, 05:54 PM