I JUST WANT TO CELEBRATE

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. I JUST WANT TO CELEBRATE


    I am very happy and proud to be an American...when I was in the navy I travelled to 47 different countries, and there is no place like home!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off


  2. Thanks for your service and I agree
    ����
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I am very happy and proud to be an American...when I was in the navy I travelled to 47 different countries, and there is no place like home!!!
    100% brother
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I am very happy and proud to be an American...when I was in the navy I travelled to 47 different countries, and there is no place like home!!!
    The 1990s are calling and they want their common sentiment back.

    Now it is all doom and gloom.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    The 1990s are calling and they want their common sentiment back.

    Now it is all doom and gloom.
    I refuse to let the gloom and doomers ruin my high on life...life is good!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    The 1990s are calling and they want their common sentiment back.

    Now it is all doom and gloom.
    doom and gloom is being recycled...when I was in elementary school bomb shelters were very popular and we used to go into the hallways and put our heads down-the threat of nuclear war with russia was very real.....you can make many comparisons with the 60-70's and today...consider the youth movement back then with all the anti-establishment activities on college campuses, and you can substitute the civil rights movement of blacks with the immigration situation of today...don't forget about the meetoo thing, womens liberation was a big thing in those days...



    everything happening today is just a repeat of my youth, fortunately I have the advantage of having lived though it and I understand that this too shall pass!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  7. btw-as far as disrespecting the flag....hippies used to sew flag patches on their ass and crotch-nothing new there either!!!



    now many/most of those hippies have grown up and are now republicans, lol!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  8. I recall from the 80s quite well and do not recall the perpetual stress you see today. It was good to be an American. See, did not even have to say from the USA, just American identified you as being from the USA. The election between Bush-Gore brought out a lot of hysteria which was previously hidden. Sure there were problems afar and close in-Miami riots x2, hurricanes x2, Iran-Contra, Pan Am bombing, Beirut bombing, OKC bombing, savings and loan mini-crisis, 1979 gas crunch, Reaganomics, 1991-1992 economic downturn,etc. A regular Joe could rent a decent 1 bedroom apt., buy an average joe car, Mustang 5.0, and easily find two jobs sustain himself without roommies or marriage.

    As for the 1990s such good times that the expression was the 90s are going to make the 60s look like the 50s.

    I was a kid in the 70s so see it through a kids eyes. Great big playground. Parents I know today have stressed kids due to school or what they see on other media. Had none of that. Sure there were people on the hard end of the stick. Middle class types like me never worried. It was always going to be good. Attribute of youth is optimism. Now it is stress. Beginning to manifest itself back then. The upper middle class Columbine boys went on that 1999 rampage because they were average and could not reach that ivy league level of education once done with HS which presumably lead to CEO type of salaries. As they said, Life was over for them. So they went out in a blaze. That is a different gen and upbringing than mine. of course they were born in 81/82 different gen.

    I admit I never experienced the materialism of the 80s. I never had anything so did not have this need to have more. hahahahaha. But then, the entire as now stereotyped 80s lifestyle was alien to me and people like me.-working stiffs who did not party or have the means for more than making do.

    I recall hippies protesting the Vietnam War as a kid. The seemed dirty and slovenly. We had none of that in our household. Run with hard discipline.

  9. Difference is the media, everything thing is seen and reported.

  10. life is what you make of it---these are the good times!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  11. I love this. This is for all of us.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed-5...be&app=desktop

    Team America Effin YEAH

  12. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    I love this. This is for all of us.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed-5...be&app=desktop

    Team America Effin YEAH
    as a baby boomer myself, I can only imagine how alien my generation must have seemed to our parents, lol....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  13. I JUST WANT TO CELEBRATE


    Your both in your 50ís?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Your both in your 50’s?
    I was born in 1964. last year boomer.

    Hey my age, height and weight are no longer visible. I guess that must be a recent system update. I never hide my age or weight on this forum.

  15. Iíll be 49 in oct.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    I’ll be 49 in oct.
    60 in september
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  17. 53 here.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  18. 38. But grew up like a babyboomer. My mom was born in '48 dad in '50. We didnt get cable till '93 and we never had a computer until all the kids moved out the house. Even worse I spent summers at my grandparents that had farms. And born in the teens and 20's...To take a bath we had to go out to the cistern and collect water and boil it on the stove to have a warm bath. And walk out to the outhouse to use the bathroom. No running water in their homes. I wouldnt change it for the world because I can tell the difference between how I grew up and others born in 1980
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  19. You guys need to watch the one season of "the great indoors"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    38. But grew up like a babyboomer. My mom was born in '48 dad in '50. We didnt get cable till '93 and we never had a computer until all the kids moved out the house. Even worse I spent summers at my grandparents that had farms. And born in the teens and 20's...To take a bath we had to go out to the cistern and collect water and boil it on the stove to have a warm bath. And walk out to the outhouse to use the bathroom. No running water in their homes. I wouldnt change it for the world because I can tell the difference between how I grew up and others born in 1980
    lol...that sounds like the phillipines when I lived there...hot as hell with no air conditioning, and a pump in the middle of complex where you pumped water into a bucket and dipped over your head for a 'province' shower...everyone owned pigs and chickens and old women coming around with fish and veggies in a basket on their head....



    I seriously loved it....the simple life!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...that sounds like the phillipines when I lived there...hot as hell with no air conditioning, and a pump in the middle of complex where you pumped water into a bucket and dipped over your head for a 'province' shower...everyone owned pigs and chickens and old women coming around with fish and veggies in a basket on their head....



    I seriously loved it....the simple life!!!!
    So you been to South Louisiana. Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I am very happy and proud to be an American...when I was in the navy I travelled to 47 different countries, and there is no place like home!!!
    Thank you for your service Big T! Can't express enough how much our veterans deserve praise and how much our country is something to be proud of. I've done a lot of traveling in Europe and every where I went people said can you please take me back with you! People now a days get it twisted but the fact remains. God bless the good ole USA!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Thank you for your service Big T! Can't express enough how much our veterans deserve praise and how much our country is something to be proud of. I've done a lot of traveling in Europe and every where I went people said can you please take me back with you! People now a days get it twisted but the fact remains. God bless the good ole USA!
    thank you, I appreciate that...but my time in service was cake compared to guys like @DemntedCowboy, he really went through some sh1t and deserves everyone's respect!!!


    going to other countries really gives you perspective on how good life is here in the good ole USA!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thank you, I appreciate that...but my time in service was cake compared to guys like @DemntedCowboy, he really went through some sh1t and deserves everyone's respect!!!


    going to other countries really gives you perspective on how good life is here in the good ole USA!!!
    I went through the sh1t so people here wouldn't have it come here. Besides, if I didn't do it, who would. I loved every minute of it, and if I could do it again, I'd do it all over again. I just wouldn't eat so many IED's, get shot or stabbed, and I would have never broke my neck, back, or let them [email protected]$terd$ blow off half my face. Imagine my gains had I never got hurt
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I went through the sh1t so people here wouldn't have it come here. Besides, if I didn't do it, who would. I loved every minute of it, and if I could do it again, I'd do it all over again. I just wouldn't eat so many IED's, get shot or stabbed, and I would have never broke my neck, back, or let them [email protected]$terd$ blow off half my face. Imagine my gains had I never got hurt
    I think you are doing pretty damned well...and you have a positive attitude and don't feel sorry for yourself or make excuses--this puts you well ahead of the curve in todays society!!!

    life is good!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just wanted to tell ctg welcome
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2018, 04:06 PM
  2. Just wanted to introduce my training partner
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 01:19 PM
  3. Just wanted to say Hello
    By rado in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 11:50 PM
  4. I just want to say WELCOME to all the new members!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 01:34 PM
  5. New to board, just wanted to say hello
    By stacker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 08:25 PM
Log in
Log in