Firearm enthusiasts post some pics!

1. Firearm enthusiasts post some pics!

Anyone else around here like guns as much as I do?

Iíd like to see what you have, I love learning about new firearms.

Iíll start with a few

IMG_2391.JPG

IMG_3078.JPG

IMG_2422.JPG

murica.

2. Canít see the pics. Cool.
    •   

3. I've got my eye on this bad-boy. Anyone comes up to me causing any trouble.. I whip it out and soak their crotch, then call the cops. Easily identifiable as the 'robber who wet his pants'... imagine the holding cell... I think it holds a gallon. You read that right. A whole gallon of whatever refreshing liquid you would like to put in it.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

4. tkl-demolition.jpg

pretty gnarly firearm here
    •   

5. You really like glocks donít you?

There are 2 types of people in this world....people who like Glocks and people who lie about it!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dandecoteau View Post
    You really like glocks don’t you?

There are 2 types of people in this world....people who like Glocks and people who lie about it!
    I'm a new convert. I got my brother infected with it. He's up to 3 now also.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dandecoteau View Post
    You really like glocks donít you?

Lmao. I actually own a Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glock 19. Glocks are good to go IMHO.
    Black Lion Research Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dandecoteau View Post
    You really like glocks don’t you?

Negged.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. I just turned in all my ďassault style machine gunsĒ at a local gun buyback program. I got a gift card for a hundred bucks at my local grocery store. Winning.
    IG: Skraw85

ďItís easy, just pick it upĒ

10. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    I just turned in all my ďassault style machine gunsĒ at a local gun buyback program. I got a gift card for a hundred bucks at my local grocery store. Winning.
    **** I would have given you $100, and you could have went to the strip club instead of the grocery store. Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

11. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    **** I would have given you $100, and you could have went to the strip club instead of the grocery store. Lol
    hindsight is 20/20
    IG: Skraw85

ďItís easy, just pick it upĒ

12. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    How about $100 for my super soaker? It has 4 changeable barrels! and shoots up to 20 feet.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    How about $100 for my super soaker?
    Yeah dont think so
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

14. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    How about $100 for my super soaker? It has 4 changeable barrels! and shoots up to 20 feet.
    We can still take it to the strip club though
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

15. Left my AR back home for the summer, but I'm needing a 10-12" Free Float M-lok handguard if anyone has an extra laying around! Lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  2. Anyone mind posting some lift pics?
    By p00ndawg in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 05:34 PM
  3. Why not post some pics?!
    By dr ozz in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:49 PM
  4. Here are some pics.....
    By Max32 in forum Pics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 04:07 PM
  5. Let's get some pics up laides and gentlemen!
    By windwords7 in forum Pics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 06:51 PM