Firearm enthusiasts post some pics!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I've been thinking about getting CCW permits for my girlfriend and I. I have heard Arizona goes around to different states holding a course for their permits, as many other states recognize it as well and I will move around ever so often for work.

What hand guard do you have on that? I also have a DPMS, only thing I have added so far is a Vortex Strikefire II.
    Itís actually a handguard off of Amazon lmao. Youíll have to get a low profile gas block if you want to add a handguard that extends as far as mine.

Slightly late reply.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dandecoteau View Post
    It’s actually a handguard off of Amazon lmao. You’ll have to get a low profile gas block if you want to add a handguard that extends as far as mine.

Slightly late reply.
    It looks good still, may not be the best quality but I'm not using the AR to protect my life lol

Yeah the plan is just purchase the low profile gas block and handguard/barrel nut needed and let the gunsmith do it for $30 rather than buy the tools to do it correctly.
    •   

3. Itís extremely easy to put on the gas block and the quad rail. Took me less than 20 minutes. Buy the special tool on amazon, and the quad rail comes with everything usually.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Let's get some pics up laides and gentlemen!
    By windwords7 in forum Pics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-10-2018, 07:17 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  3. Anyone mind posting some lift pics?
    By p00ndawg in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:34 PM
  4. Why not post some pics?!
    By dr ozz in forum Pics
    Replies: 6