Matt D and please don't close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0stawk

I never really gave any advice or suggested that anyone do anything.

I did provide relevant and usefull information as well as answer questions.

I have found no rules that say I can't post in these sections.(maybe I just
cant find them).

Someone could of just said stop posting here your not 21 and I would have stopped.
I didn't need to be banned without warning.

Also I dont see how being 7 months too young changes what I posted or is worth banning
someone over. Do you?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
From the sticky at the top of the Anabolic forum:

Here at Anabolic Minds, we do not condone or encourage the use of such products for those under the age of 21... Neither do we condone the use of these products to anyone, due to the illegal nature of said items..

Anyone under the age of consent (21) should NOT ask for any info or post any info in regards to

AAS sources
cycle information
post-cycle therapy

There are threads on this information, if you search you shall find them.. If you need a quick answer, you can always PM a moderator for assistance..

Thank You

I don't care what you think about the rules. I don't care if you don't think its fair. I don't care if your 7 months, 7 hours, or 7 minutes under 21, you arne't 21. Its very simple. You are responsible for reading the rules and if you break those rules, you are gone. The sticky is at the top of the page. If you can't find it, you are blind. The issue is not up for debate and that is final. Accept it, or leave. I dont' care either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.