Arnold Schwarzenegger tribute thread (post pics, gifs, discussion)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    •   

1. Quote Originally Posted by ironhands View Post
    ok...i think i somehow managed to post a gif...we'll see how we do...
    YOu might want to make a new thread to actually do this in if you want others to stick around. Otherwise they will only see the short posts to bump postcount won't stick around to look for the pics.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  2. BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

3. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    lol, good one. please continue to contribute
    •   

4. BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

5. Dbol, dbol, dbol.

Test deca primo dbol Arnie

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Just 7 more you can do it!
    Lmao

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LMAO could be... but is there really a such thing as too much coffee?
    Yes... Too much yayo? No. Lmao jk
  8. Administrator

Or I could ban you for spamming the forum.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Or I could ban you for spamming the forum.
    oh really? good bye, you don't threaten me like that. if I don't feel welcome I'll leave.

10. Uhm. Lol. ^
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

11. Quote Originally Posted by ironhands View Post
    oh really? good bye, you don't threaten me like that. if I don't feel welcome I'll leave.
    Don't go on a roid rage and kill everybody ok

12. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Don't go on a roid rage and kill everybody ok
    Reminds me of a line from “Knight and Day”

Nobody move or I kill myself then the girl.... lmfao.

Tom Cruise. Is that really you?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

13. Quote Originally Posted by ironhands View Post
    You did spam the forum to get your post count up. Most see that requirement and realize it is to keep only active members of the community having the ability to share links to avoid spam and bot nonsense. So they will go and make 40 real posts in real threads being active in the community. You could have taken the high road and done that but chose to wiggle around in the loophole zone. That would have been fine if it went unnoticed but it didn't.

The proper way to handle that would have been...

I am sorry, can we delete my extra posts or something, I wasn't really trying to spam the forum. I just really wanted to do this tribute thread and was trying to find a way to make it happen quickly...

There is no reason to get attitudinal with @Admin for pointing out that you took a shortcut. If Admin is in here it was either because you were reported for spamming, or he wanted to post in here and then saw what you did to get your post count. Either way his comments were justified and you did kind of insult the board a few times trying to get your post count and calling it a stupid requirement.

AM is one of the best boards on the net, stick around, follow the rules and enjoy...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  14. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ironhands View Post
    K. Ba Bye

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  15. Administrator

Arnold Schwarzenegger tribute thread (post pics, gifs, discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You did spam the forum to get your post count up. Most see that requirement and realize it is to keep only active members of the community having the ability to share links to avoid spam and bot nonsense. So they will go and make 40 real posts in real threads being active in the community. You could have taken the high road and done that but chose to wiggle around in the loophole zone. That would have been fine if it went unnoticed but it didn't.

I am sorry, can we delete my extra posts or something, I wasn't really trying to spam the forum. I just really wanted to do this tribute thread and was trying to find a way to make it happen quickly...

There is no reason to get attitudinal with @Admin for pointing out that you took a shortcut. If Admin is in here it was either because you were reported for spamming, or he wanted to post in here and then saw what you did to get your post count. Either way his comments were justified and you did kind of insult the board a few times trying to get your post count and calling it a stupid requirement.

AM is one of the best boards on the net, stick around, follow the rules and enjoy...

There is a reason you’re here and he’s not. You have common sense and brains.

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Exactly. I got a couple infractions and had to apologize to admins.

If you can't follow the rules, they will ban you. I sucked up my pride/ego and apologized! It was a humbling experience.

I never did "filler posts" to raise my count. Maybe one or two "hahas"

I'm not here for reps, post count etc. Those are bonuses. I want to learn, and share my experience.

This is a great forum, the admins are strict, but forgiving.

17. i have decided to give this site a 2nd chance, i'm just very sensitive, i have been bullied in the past and it makes me overreact. hopefully this time things will be better

18. Just follow the rules, bud. There are a lot of great people on here. I have two infractions of my own and learned from my mistakes. Without rules, there is only anarchy.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post pics of your supps.
    By toastynoodles in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 12:18 AM
  2. Superdrol Results Thread!!! Post em'
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 06:36 PM