Vacation during PCT

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.98%

Vacation during PCT

Usually when it comes to vacations I say screw the diet, forget the supplements, exercise, etc. and just go out and have a good time but I've found myself in a strange situation this year for the 4th. A good friend of mine joined the marines recently and is stationed in Pensacola so me and a couple buddies are going down for the weekend to go party with him. Usually I wouldn't have a problem with 3 days of drunken bliss because everybody's got to let loose every once in awhile but this trip happens to fall at the end of my 2nd week of pct. My pct is Nolva 40/20/20/0/0, RXT 0/0/25/50/50 so at the time of my trip I'll be taking nolva @20mg and RXT @ 25mg. Obviously drinking isn't going to be beneficial to me but since nolva and rxt are designed to lower estrogen would they help to counter the rise in estrogen from alcohol? I'd love to be able to say that I'll try and contain my drinking but this is going to be one of "those" trips where all logic and common sense gets thrown out the window. Am I pretty much screwed on this one or is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandalay
    Obviously drinking isn't going to be beneficial to me but since nolva and rxt are designed to lower estrogen would they help to counter the rise in estrogen from alcohol?
    Had no idea that alcohol increased estrogen. If that was the case I would have D cups by now brah.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.7%

I am not sure but I remember seeing some members talking about using tamoxifen b4 and after a long night of drinking, but I do not recall this being mid pct. Run a search. IMO 3 days of hard core drinking while your body is trying to recover from a cycle is a very very bad idea. Not just for hormone balance but for your liver as well. If you were to have 1 maybe 2 on one night that might not be that bad but a 3 day binge? You'll have other chances to drink again bro try to plan ahead if possible next time. For now I would forget about it but thats just me.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.7%

Alcohol definately depresses your test and spikes your estrogen levels. I read an article a while back that stated one reason you feel horny still is because your body starts releasing LH to bring your test back up which makes you still capable of sexual activity but testosterone drops I think it said at your most drunken state it goes down about 25% which is quite a bit when trying to restore test levels. Grass why you think old alcoholics look like they have tits? I will try to find that article....
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.7%

www.teenbodybuilding.com/bigalcohol.htm here ya go bros.. Oh yeah don't count on the zma thing art. This is talking about people with natural test levels. Good luck man and if you go hope you have a good time.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.98%

I'm not too worried about my liver just because SD isn't supposed to be that hard on it, or so I've read, and a couple days of drinking isn't going to cause serious damage, atleast not 15 days after my cycle has ended (I hope). However, I would like to know if nolva or RXT would help reduce the estrogen spike. I may have to go to plan B and just take my sleeping medication (valium) and have 1-2 beers instead. Obviously valium is going to be bad for my liver as well but when you put it into context, a beer and a valium are going to be alot less detrimental to my gains than 20 beers while still allowing me to have a good time at the beach and more importantly it will keep my estrogen levels from skyrocketing and my test. from plummeting. Now feel free to flame away because I know its coming
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.7%

I give up....
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.68%

From what I have heard Nolva is very hard on the liver, I would avoid the drinking if possible.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.98%

Screw this trip. I'm telling the guy I've got the flu or something. SD/PCT is destroying my social life, I'm turning into an old man!!! I can go out to the bar and drink water all night long but the odds of me going down to Pensacola and not boozing with the group of people I'd be with is slim to none so I might as well not go. I wish I would have ran my cycle in the spring so I wouldn't have wasted my entire summer. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. I almost wish GHB or GBL was still legal for just this one weekend so I could atleast have a good time without sacrificing gains. Leave it to the date-rapers to screw it up for the rest of us . Thanks for your responses though. I knew the answer to this problem all along, I just didn't want to accept the facts.
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.7%

GOOOOOD decision bro.
  11. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

that's a good BB.com article you dug up. Maybe my friends will believe me now, if not: oh well.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

Similar Forum Threads

1. vacation during pct?
    By zhan28 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 03:05 PM
  2. Cutting on Cycle/During PCT/Off Cycle
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 11:35 PM
  3. Training during PCT