Brief Introduction

1. Smile Brief Introduction

Just wanted to make an introduction. I have been a member for a short period of time, ~2 months. I figured it would be a little rude of me to just lurk in the shadows and make some post without doing so.

37 yo. Lifting on & off for ~15 years, most of it not too seriously. Ex- abuser of various substances . More serious into the resistance training over the past 6 years but still not as knowledgeable as most appear on this board. I usually do a lot of cycling(bicycle) and that has impeded most of my attempts to gain LBM. End of last summer I couldn't keep the weight on & was struggling to maintain 150#, I am 5'8". I was ycling 3-5 X/wk 3 hours/day and eating ~3000-3500 kcals/ day mostly high CHO. After the summer I decided to cut the cardio and put on some lean mass. My previous max weight had been 175# back in 2001, BF% unknown but waist was ~35".

I have a B.S. in Nutrition, but thermometers have degrees also and you know what they do with those. I am a Clinical Dietitian @ a Hospital, so I have some foundation in understanding of hypermetabolic conditions and their impact on nutrition. I am not as well versed re: weighttraining & nutrition but I am trying to remain teachable.

Most impressed with overall knowledge base of members on the board, Bobo especially. I will do my best to support the board and not be an arrogant dickhead.

Thanks for letting me participate.

2. Good to have you here.

3. Welcome, bro. Welcome.
    •   

4. Welcome aboard

5. Welcome to the board, and please don't be an arrogant dickhead or I will be forced to ban you

6. welcome to the board

7. Welcome dude! Glad to know a bit about you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My brief M1T experience, kinda odd...
    By Jcc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 05:33 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 03:49 AM
  3. Introduction and question
    By CNcurl90s44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 10:43 PM
  4. Introduction to Steroid Hormones
    By pogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4