Anyone else here REALLY into thick curvy women??

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    I'm not sure what you're saying here. I'm not talking about body fat percentages. Also, it is a bit odd on a fitness board to have to be defending the view that women with very large butts/thighs who are 25-50+ lbs overweight are not the ideal.

    In the 1950s, around 10% of the US population was obese.
    Today, in the US, obesity rates for women are over 40%, and for men are 35%. In other words, almost half of all women in the US are not just fat, but morbidly overweight. This is not good for either national health or dating, because it means a very large percentage of women will be severely overweight.

    Personally, I really don't like this trend of celebrating "thick" women in this country because along with the pro-obesity body positive movement: (nsfw) http://mashable.com/2017/09/29/model.../#n6F.gKniDkq1
    it simply encourages women to gain more weight when nearly half of women in this country are already OBESE.

    Why I would have to defend this view on a fitness board of all places is bizarre.
    It encourages them to be comfortable in their own skin... I am not automatically into girls I would consider fat, it is not a physical trait that appeals to me. However I also know some extremely sexy women that are definitely overweight, or chubby or whatever.

    I like the thick look, but I also think it is way overused... Lots of overweight and out of shape women calling themselves Thick, when they are obese, fat, overweight or whatever the appropriate word is. Bottom line to be considered thick you are thick, but not sloppy. If you have a dunlop hanging over your belt while standing upright you are no longer thick... you are then a BBW or whatever the next level is... thats okay too because somewhere there is a guy that wants nothing less than a woman whose triceps stop waving at you 2 minutes after their hand does...

    I don't think you are having to defend your statements, so much as the delivery of them.

    You spoke out of turn and said that what a lot of people like was not valid and only existed because women got fat, not that there are men out there that like it... pretty offensive to both the women and men you are referring too.

    Also being overweight dose not mean unhealthy, and being thin does not mean healthy. I have overweight friends whose vitals are always better than mine, better lipids, BP, blood sugar levels, even a few that have far better aerobic capacity.

    On top of that, you are on a fitness board where half the people here are probably trying to lose weight, you just stepped on a lot of toes. Even those that want to improve don't want to hear that you think anyone finding them attractive as they are now is not valid.

    Finally you intentionally came into this thread to stir this situation up. Now you are like "I barged in on a people who love thick women thread" knowing I think it is gross, and told everyone how I felt. Why are people making me defend my opinion... DUH!!! Either you trolled into hear to have this exact conversation, or you are very thick headed and didn't honestly know that your opinion would be unpopular in this thread.

    Not sure which one it is but that pretty much sums up people reaction to your comments.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    I'm not sure what you're saying here. I'm not talking about body fat percentages. Also, it is a bit odd on a fitness board to have to be defending the view that women with very large butts/thighs who are 25-50+ lbs overweight are not the ideal.

    In the 1950s, around 10% of the US population was obese.
    Today, in the US, obesity rates for women are over 40%, and for men are 35%. In other words, almost half of all women in the US are not just fat, but morbidly overweight. This is not good for either national health or dating, because it means a very large percentage of women will be severely overweight.

    Personally, I really don't like this trend of celebrating "thick" women in this country because along with the pro-obesity body positive movement: (nsfw) http://mashable.com/2017/09/29/model.../#n6F.gKniDkq1
    it simply encourages women to gain more weight when nearly half of women in this country are already OBESE.

    Why I would have to defend this view on a fitness board of all places is bizarre.
    Yep. As @MrKleen73 pointed out, I misunderstood your post. And you don't have to defend your opinion. Same as I don't have to defend mine. Takes a lot of different people to spin a world as big as this one.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   
       


  3. Too much talkin, not enough booty

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It encourages them to be comfortable in their own skin... I am not automatically into girls I would consider fat, it is not a physical trait that appeals to me. However I also know some extremely sexy women that are definitely overweight, or chubby or whatever.

    I like the thick look, but I also think it is way overused... Lots of overweight and out of shape women calling themselves Thick, when they are obese, fat, overweight or whatever the appropriate word is. Bottom line to be considered thick you are thick, but not sloppy. If you have a dunlop hanging over your belt while standing upright you are no longer thick... you are then a BBW or whatever the next level is... thats okay too because somewhere there is a guy that wants nothing less than a woman whose triceps stop waving at you 2 minutes after their hand does...

    I don't think you are having to defend your statements, so much as the delivery of them.

    You spoke out of turn and said that what a lot of people like was not valid and only existed because women got fat, not that there are men out there that like it... pretty offensive to both the women and men you are referring too.

    Also being overweight dose not mean unhealthy, and being thin does not mean healthy. I have overweight friends whose vitals are always better than mine, better lipids, BP, blood sugar levels, even a few that have far better aerobic capacity.

    On top of that, you are on a fitness board where half the people here are probably trying to lose weight, you just stepped on a lot of toes. Even those that want to improve don't want to hear that you think anyone finding them attractive as they are now is not valid.

    Finally you intentionally came into this thread to stir this situation up. Now you are like "I barged in on a people who love thick women thread" knowing I think it is gross, and told everyone how I felt. Why are people making me defend my opinion... DUH!!! Either you trolled into hear to have this exact conversation, or you are very thick headed and didn't honestly know that your opinion would be unpopular in this thread.

    Not sure which one it is but that pretty much sums up people reaction to your comments.
    Oh get real. I did not "speak out of turn," whatever that even means on a message board.

    When I say "defend my view," my point is that on a fitness board, supporting a height/weight proportionality or a moderate to low body fat percentage for women or men shouldn't be the minority view.


    And this thread is NOT about saying "it's OK to be a bit overweight," the OP of this thread is saying he sees "thick" women as AN IDEAL. I'm saying I disagree. If you or others are too sensitive to hear different opinions and want this thread to be as safe space, say so up front.

    And it IS true that the body positive/pro-thick movement is related to the fact that women have been getting heavier and heavier in this country.

    The rest of your post is suggesting motives which you are both wrong about and make me uninterested in responding to you further. I came here to voice a different view that I think needs to be represented at a time when the body positive movement is encouraging further increases in obesity in this country. There is nothing positive about the trend toward a higher and higher % of people becoming obese in this country.

  5. And if you want big booty done right IMO, I give you the VERY, VERY hot Sommer Ray:

    1028full_sommer_ray.jpg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo-w0SAuANY
    https://www.instagram.com/sommerray/?hl=en

    She has the big booty, but it's more muscle than fat, and she is still fit and lean. It's a booty born of squats and lunges and lots of time in the gym.. this to me personally is the big booty ideal
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    And if you want big booty done right IMO, I give you the VERY, VERY hot Sommer Ray:

    1028full_sommer_ray.jpg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo-w0SAuANY
    https://www.instagram.com/sommerray/?hl=en

    She has the big booty, but it's more muscle than fat, and she is still fit and lean. It's a booty born of squats and lunges and lots of time in the gym.. this to me personally is the big booty ideal
    Giggity....
    Black Lion Research Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    Oh get real. I did not "speak out of turn," whatever that even means on a message board.

    When I say "defend my view," my point is that on a fitness board, supporting a height/weight proportionality or a moderate to low body fat percentage for women or men shouldn't be the minority view.


    And this thread is NOT about saying "it's OK to be a bit overweight," the OP of this thread is saying he sees "thick" women as AN IDEAL. I'm saying I disagree. If you or others are too sensitive to hear different opinions and want this thread to be as safe space, say so up front.

    And it IS true that the body positive/pro-thick movement is related to the fact that women have been getting heavier and heavier in this country.

    The rest of your post is suggesting motives which you are both wrong about and make me uninterested in responding to you further. I came here to voice a different view that I think needs to be represented at a time when the body positive movement is encouraging further increases in obesity in this country. There is nothing positive about the trend toward a higher and higher % of people becoming obese in this country.
    But who are you to say what should or shouldn't be the minority view?

    And how do you know the body positive/pro-thick movement is related to obesity?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by stacy1212 View Post
    I'm thinking embrace the curves lol... just saying
    Nice.

  9. Dude. Itís gotta be hard to separate those things - fitness and bring chubby.....

    However, in the end of the day everyone views things differently so....just accept her and enjoy the curves because it ainít you are u healthy! Thatís my unprofessional advice. I have no experience in this field lol

  10. People who think like me should google Steph Kegles. You're welcome

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    People who think like me should google Steph Kegles. You're welcome
    and people who think like me should google brandy taylor....just sayin
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    So I've got a bit of a dilemma. I love curves. And when a woman has natural curves, it's even better when she has some extra weight on her. Those curves become exaggerated. Not to mention the bounce factor.... I can't say how crazy it drives me.

    But as someone who's really into fitness, how can I help a curvy woman I might be dating with her fitness? It's a bit of a conundrum. On one hand, I want to help her become fit, but on the other hand, I like the extra weight when it's in the right places, and even a bit of a tummy (I don't like 6-packs on women at all). Yes I know it's possible to have a big a$$ and still be fit, but I like a big a$$ and thick thighs when it/they still bounce and when I can literally grab onto it!! Not when it's super super firm.

    I don't know, it's probably a stupid post and more of a "I love thick curvy women" post than anything, but still LOL... I hate to be a hypocrite and be all super lean but tell a woman I'm dating that I like her chubbiness and curves and to try to stay that way lol
    Omg man i just found this thread. This is so me !!! I just got ingaged to a verry thick and curvy woman big ass and thighs dribes me crazy and i will say she is my soul mate but she keeps saying she need s to loose weight and im lime nooooo i say i love the way you are its one of the reasons im so atracted to you. So idk how rhe rest of our lives are gona go but with me always workung out im afraid its gona rub off on her and im gona have a skinny girl

  13. Quote Originally Posted by adammorrow36 View Post
    Omg man i just found this thread. This is so me !!! I just got ingaged to a verry thick and curvy woman big ass and thighs dribes me crazy and i will say she is my soul mate but she keeps saying she need s to loose weight and im lime nooooo i say i love the way you are its one of the reasons im so atracted to you. So idk how rhe rest of our lives are gona go but with me always workung out im afraid its gona rub off on her and im gona have a skinny girl
    Haha yup you know the deal

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Haha yup you know the deal
    Well i can only hope it dont come to that bit if it does ill di my best to keep her away from cardio sincr i dont do any either and may b just have her do toning exercises

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    Oh get real. I did not "speak out of turn," whatever that even means on a message board.

    When I say "defend my view," my point is that on a fitness board, supporting a height/weight proportionality or a moderate to low body fat percentage for women or men shouldn't be the minority view.


    And this thread is NOT about saying "it's OK to be a bit overweight," the OP of this thread is saying he sees "thick" women as AN IDEAL. I'm saying I disagree. If you or others are too sensitive to hear different opinions and want this thread to be as safe space, say so up front.

    And it IS true that the body positive/pro-thick movement is related to the fact that women have been getting heavier and heavier in this country.

    The rest of your post is suggesting motives which you are both wrong about and make me uninterested in responding to you further. I came here to voice a different view that I think needs to be represented at a time when the body positive movement is encouraging further increases in obesity in this country. There is nothing positive about the trend toward a higher and higher % of people becoming obese in this country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    Oh get real. I did not "speak out of turn," whatever that even means on a message board.

    When I say "defend my view," my point is that on a fitness board, supporting a height/weight proportionality or a moderate to low body fat percentage for women or men shouldn't be the minority view.


    And this thread is NOT about saying "it's OK to be a bit overweight," the OP of this thread is saying he sees "thick" women as AN IDEAL. I'm saying I disagree. If you or others are too sensitive to hear different opinions and want this thread to be as safe space, say so up front.

    And it IS true that the body positive/pro-thick movement is related to the fact that women have been getting heavier and heavier in this country.

    The rest of your post is suggesting motives which you are both wrong about and make me uninterested in responding to you further. I came here to voice a different view that I think needs to be represented at a time when the body positive movement is encouraging further increases in obesity in this country. There is nothing positive about the trend toward a higher and higher % of people becoming obese in this country.
    I am just going to try to respond to some of the statements without being challenging or aggressive just responding so please take it with that intent.

    By spoke out of turn I meant you spoke for what motivated other men to like thick women which you have no business doing because you have no clue why it is. I only say this because you do not find them attractive so you can't know why someone else does find them attractive. Similar to how I wouldn't understand why you might find someone attractive if I didn't.

    This thread is not about him saying it is ideal, it is about if others find bigger women sexy like he does... Then he even asked how he could help his girl get healthier without ruining what he found sexy... So it is quite obvious that people are aware that it is not considered the healthy ideal.

    No safe space needed, you said it was bizarre why you had to defend your stance. I explained to you my opinion of why that was...

    Also to touch on the defending your position part you said above, you are correct, the people who think that overweight people are extremely attractive, or have the ideal look are MOST DEFINITELY IN THE MINORITY on this and pretty much any fitness board. Really anywhere in the US and probably most other countries as well. However, in THIS THREAD, it was a given that that minority was going to be the majority due to the title and subject matter.

    It IS TRUE that it is YOUR opinion that is why there is a thick women movement and not the fact that lots of men find them attractive. If women came out and started championing being thick and every man was like... Nah none of us like that!!! Well, then there would be no thick movement. However there are enough out there that do love it, so it is a thing... Personally, I did not see women being proud of being thick until some men started being more vocal about loving it. Then women started embracing it rather than shaming themselves which can lead to just as many health or psychological problems as being overweight.

    I also wasn't suggesting a motive, although admittedly I had an accusatory tone. To be honest I have no idea why you chose to make those statements in this particular thread, but you had to have known it wasn't going to get a positive reaction... To say otherwise would imply that you have some social awareness deficiencies, and I doubt that is the case. The thread is titled "Anyone else here really into thick curvy women" Not knowing your opinion would be unpopular in here would require you to be pretty oblivious to typical social interaction. From your communications I do not think that applies, you seem quite intelligent actually. So I assumed you knew your opinion would be unpopular in this thread but chose to give it anyway. Which is perfectly fine if you welcome the debate and reaction, but saying something like it is bizarre to have to defend those statements made you sound like a victim when you knowingly put yourself in the position... I would have expected more along the lines of "I knew you guys would feel this way since you all are into thick women." from someone who chose to put themselves in that situation.


    Either way, We both have our opinions and that's cool. I just told you why I felt or thought you were having to defend your statements. Let's drop it and move on.


    Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    And if you want big booty done right IMO, I give you the VERY, VERY hot Sommer Ray:

    1028full_sommer_ray.jpg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo-w0SAuANY
    https://www.instagram.com/sommerray/?hl=en

    She has the big booty, but it's more muscle than fat, and she is still fit and lean. It's a booty born of squats and lunges and lots of time in the gym.. this to me personally is the big booty ideal
    Speaking of moving on... That's a damn nice booty, we DEFINITELY agree on that! My taste is very eclectic but that is definitely in my wheelhouse.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by adammorrow36 View Post
    Well i can only hope it dont come to that bit if it does ill di my best to keep her away from cardio sincr i dont do any either and may b just have her do toning exercises
    Just put her on the stairmaster and have her do squats too

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Just put her on the stairmaster and have her do squats too
    Well i have a $3000 tred mill that s gathering dust but slow and in a big incline soas to not burn to many calories but still tone....lol

  18. Best cardio for a big butt... squats with short rest periods!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Best cardio for a big butt... squats with short rest periods!!!!
    Thats the thing i dont want her loosing the big butt if she wants to tone it a little im ok w that tho

  20. Quote Originally Posted by adammorrow36 View Post
    Thats the thing i dont want her loosing the big butt if she wants to tone it a little im ok w that tho
    That's why I said no real cardio, squats with short rest periods. You still get the heart rate up, you build up epoc and lots of other health benefits but the entire time she is building her thighs and glutes.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That's why I said no real cardio, squats with short rest periods. You still get the heart rate up, you build up epoc and lots of other health benefits but the entire time she is building her thighs and glutes.
    Sounds good ill try that when and if it cimes to that we she just had my daughter 4 mo ago so shes not ready for any of it yet. Lol

  22. I am...
    I Loooove Thick Curvy Women

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    And if you want big booty done right IMO, I give you the VERY, VERY hot Sommer Ray:

    1028full_sommer_ray.jpg


    She has the big booty, but it's more muscle than fat, and she is still fit and lean. It's a booty born of squats and lunges and lots of time in the gym.. this to me personally is the big booty ideal
    I like her. Overall I have two types, petite with a curvy butt, like this lady here, and then extreme curves. I tend to date back and forth between the two types. I'm a tall/big dude, so sometimes it's a bit much when I'm with a small/petite girl, since I like to have rough sex.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    I like her. Overall I have two types, petite with a curvy butt, like this lady here, and then extreme curves. I tend to date back and forth between the two types. I'm a tall/big dude, so sometimes it's a bit much when I'm with a small/petite girl, since I like to have rough sex.
    LMAO, I take it you have never seen Bonnie Rotten in action! Tiny little thing but GEEZUZ she loves the wild stuff. PS. WARNING HERE... look up at your own risk, she is fine as hell has a lot of tattoos and well look at her screen name she is truly down for ANYTHING... YOu better be in a I wanna see something raunchy type of moods!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. glasses9.gif

    We've been appreciating mostly booties in here, time to add some love for big natural titties too (and thick nerdy glasses). Kinda a fan of both haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone else get really horny from Jack3d Micro?
    By Buffspartan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 10:57 PM
  2. Anyone else here a Law grad who can't get work?
    By Hyperion in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 02:46 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 04:11 PM
  4. Anyone else here use 28 x 1/2" on your triceps
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 10:00 AM
  5. Anyone else getting viruses from here?
    By 1Fast400 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 01:37 AM
Log in
Log in