- 06-13-2005, 07:19 PM
Thought I might as well post this...hopefully as many as possible will see it.
We have a store manager (Wal-Mart) from Longs, SC who has a 9 year old daughter who has been missing for 2 weeks. Keep the picture moving on.
With luck on her side she will be found.
I am asking you all, begging you to please forward this email
on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE. My 9 year old girl,
Penny Brown, is missing. She has been missing for now two weeks..
It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone anywhere
knows anything, please contact me at: mailto:[email protected] mI am including a picture of her. All prayers are appreciated!!
It only takes 2 seconds to forward this on. If it was your child,
you would want all the help you could get.
- 06-13-2005, 07:34 PM
06-13-2005, 08:10 PM
This is what happens. Ya think you're doing a good deed, and somebody's scammed you. I think all the lying liars that originate letters like that should be outed on the 6 'o clock news. Then we'll see how funny it is when they start "hearing" from the people who actually tried to help and found out they got conned.
06-13-2005, 11:42 PM
Or what happens when people don't pay attention because they think it's another scam, andit turns out to be real.Originally Posted by Brooklyn
Similar Forum Threads
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 07-18-2005, 08:08 AM
- By Jason161 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-15-2004, 09:59 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:34 PM
- By deaconbill in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2003, 01:58 PM
- By Anxed in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2002, 03:05 PM