Any anime fans?

1. Any anime fans?

Whatcha watching?
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

2. The Seven Deadly Sins and the new Voltron on netflix
    •   

3. I LOVE Cowboy Bebop

Bleach (at times)

Fullmetal Alchemist
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

4. Iíve been watching naruto. But i rarely have time to watch.
    My favorite is Saint Seiya from kid to adult. Even have some figures that i collected .

5. I'm watching Fairy Tail during cardio right now. I'm waiting for new seasons of One Punch Man and Sword Art Online. My favorite anime of all time is still Gundam Wing.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
    •   

6. Dragon ball forever

7. I watched a ton in my youth. Very rarely can I get into them now. Not that there are not many good ones, but I hate ANY series I cannot finish in a quick sitting.

But some that have held my attention-

Attack on Titan - Netflix
    Gargantia on the verdurous planet - Netflix- HIGHLY recommend, only about 15 episodes long
    Naruto(only seen some episodes here and there)
    One Piece(Same as above)
    Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex(Watched it all on Netflix, not sure if still there)
    Castlevania-New series on netflix
    Lupin the 3rd(old series)
    Robotech(old series)
    Yu Yu Hakusho ( old series)
    Trigun(EXCELLENT series, older)

Anime Movie wise

ANYTHING Studio Ghibli. Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Totoro, etc.

Metropolis
    Akira
    Ghost in the Shell
    Golgo 13
    Patlabor
    Tank Police

And probably a good chunk I am forgetting. There is an almost limitless supply of good anime out there.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I watched a ton in my youth. Very rarely can I get into them now. Not that there are not many good ones, but I hate ANY series I cannot finish in a quick sitting.

But some that have held my attention-

Attack on Titan - Netflix
    Gargantia on the verdurous planet - Netflix- HIGHLY recommend, only about 15 episodes long
    Naruto(only seen some episodes here and there)
    One Piece(Same as above)
    Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex(Watched it all on Netflix, not sure if still there)
    Castlevania-New series on netflix
    Lupin the 3rd(old series)
    Robotech(old series)
    Yu Yu Hakusho ( old series)
    Trigun(EXCELLENT series, older)

Anime Movie wise

ANYTHING Studio Ghibli. Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Totoro, etc.

Metropolis
    Akira
    Ghost in the Shell
    Golgo 13
    Patlabor
    Tank Police

And probably a good chunk I am forgetting. There is an almost limitless supply of good anime out there.
    Yuyu Hakusho is in my top 3 of all time. Love Gundam Wing as well. Toonami, baby! Most of the stuff on your list is right up my alley actually. More modern series that I have enjoyed are Claymore, Akame ga KIll, Akashic records, paranoia agent, among many others.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818
  9. Any anime fans?

Dragonball, Z and Super, and even GT, are all solid, of course.

One Punch Man is good and doesnít take itself too seriously (or seriously at all).

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo takes that silliness to an entirely different level though. Itís like an anime on all sorts of crazy drugs. If you like insane randomness and nonsense, then it may be worth a watch. Itís just so off-the-wall.

Hellsing: Ultimate is good too, but pretty short. I actually found about it from watching the comedy abridged series TFS does after watching their Dragon Ball Z Abridged, which is also hilarious and very well done IMO.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I'm watching Fairy Tail during cardio right now. I'm waiting for new seasons of One Punch Man and Sword Art Online. My favorite anime of all time is still Gundam Wing.
    I loved that show when I was younger. That was my favorite as well. Any idea where to watch that at?

11. Never saw the end of the Buu saga on Dragon ball and now recording that and dragon ball super. Enjoyed Naruto, Gundam Wing and Amy dragon ball. Like the new Castlevania series on Netflix too.

12. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    I loved that show when I was younger. That was my favorite as well. Any idea where to watch that at?
    Hulu has every episode right now!
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
  13. Any anime fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Hulu has every episode right now!
    Does Hulu cost anything?. Never mind, my lazy ass looked it up. $6 doesn't sound too bad. Hulu sounds legit and better than Netflix.

14. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Does Hulu cost anything?. Never mind, my lazy ass looked it up. $6 doesn't sound too bad. Hulu sounds legit and better than Netflix.
    Actually it's $8 a month after the first month.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any boxing fans in here?
    By Artdawg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 08:48 PM
  2. Any Michigan Fans out there???
    By Yjyankee in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 10:15 PM
  3. Any Animation Fans ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat