Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    What about a jar jar binks standalone ��
    ������
    ^ways to start a mass suicide

^North Korea's true nuclear weapon
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    ^ways to start a mass suicide

^North Korea's true nuclear weapon
    Hahaha that probably could work 😊
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    There's so many options with all of the books and such out there... another solo I heard that's nearly "guaranteed" is a Boba Fett story. REally fun character and lots of stories around his life and adventures. Also plenty of links with "main" characters throughout.
    I've heard that they're not going to actually "use" any of those stories/books in their entirety, as they are now "Legends" (formerly EU), and, perhaps more importantly, they don't want to have to pay huge royalties to the authors and whatnot. It does seem like a lot of people think they'll pull, perhaps heavily, from some of the legends material though.

Have you guys watched the Clone Wars and Rebels animated series?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I've heard that they're not going to actually "use" any of those stories/books in their entirety, as they are now "Legends" (formerly EU), and, perhaps more importantly, they don't want to have to pay huge royalties to the authors and whatnot. It does seem like a lot of people think they'll pull, perhaps heavily, from some of the legends material though.

I've seen some of it. I think you alluded to the Obi Wan Darth Maul battle in the series right? I saw that
    Rep for Mr. Supps

5. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    What about a jar jar binks standalone
    Meesa thinks this a guud idea!
    B9D69467-8D2A-4E1B-8547-8997B9336BE4-11553-00000A465D024BD7.jpg
    83D091EA-D115-4406-956A-278A6738F061-11553-00000A466CDDD1A9.jpg
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I've seen some of it. I think you alluded to the Obi Wan Darth Maul battle in the series right? I saw that
    Yeah. Death Maul had the potential to be an awesome character in the prequels, but was "killed off" too early (same with Qui Gon IMO). Clone Wars also has some stuff involving Maul and Sidious too.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post

yeah i doubt they would ever jsut flat out use one, but theres so many and so many variations of similar stories that I'm sure they could piece a few together and call it "unique"... for that matter, who the hell could challenge Disney in a legal battle haha??
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    yeah i doubt they would ever jsut flat out use one, but theres so many and so many variations of similar stories that I'm sure they could piece a few together and call it "unique"... for that matter, who the hell could challenge Disney in a legal battle haha??
    Haha, Disney does have a pretty crazy legal team. On an unrelated note, I hope that Battlefront 2 is good. The old BF2 for PS2 was amazing. Hell, just a complete re-skin for new consoles and new characters/maps with the same gameplay and modes as BF2 would be solid IMO.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Haha, Disney does have a pretty crazy legal team. On an unrelated note, I hope that Battlefront 2 is good. The old BF2 for PS2 was amazing. Hell, just a complete re-skin for new consoles and new characters/maps with the same gameplay and modes as BF2 would be solid IMO.
    The new one is supposed to have a story mode for single player which is what I'm looking forward to.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

10. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Will this be the last Star Wars film ever released?
    No they have one more (Episode 9)

BUT they are doing countless spinoffs

The Han Solo SOLO movie comes out next year
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Helppp i cant figue out the order of the star wars movies !!
    By bighulksmash in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-2015, 12:42 AM
  2. SO...What did you think of the new Star Wars??
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 03:13 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 10:55 PM
  4. bulk cycle, the last one i think
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 06:34 PM
  5. Post Something You Hate About The Last Poster:
    By C-bizzle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 267