Crypto currency

Page 16 of 32 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

1. Hey all, check out TRX. It is still super cheap at .07, but is gaining a huge amount of attention with endorsement from McAfee, Alibaba, oBike, and was just featured in Fortune magazine. The founder, Justin Sun is a pretty big deal and was the Chief Representative and Advisor for Ripple and recognized as 30 under 30. Just saying that this could be one of those opportunities to get in truly at the ground floor of a big idea. I'll let you research and read up yourselves.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Hey all, check out TRX. It is still super cheap at .07, but is gaining a huge amount of attention with endorsement from McAfee, Alibaba, oBike, and was just featured in Fortune magazine. The founder, Justin Sun is a pretty big deal and was the Chief Representative and Advisor for Ripple and recognized as 30 under 30. Just saying that this could be one of those opportunities to get in truly at the ground floor of a big idea. I'll let you research and read up yourselves.
    I picked up some TRX when it was around .03 but sold it at .05 thinking it was just about to be dumped by everyone lol
    •   

3. Oh buddy, I just moved all mine to my Trezor because I am never trading these. The more I read and see what they are doing and planning, I think this will be the one I am going to continue to pick up until I have a small mountain of them.

4. Maybe I donít understand the hardware wallets but when I looked at the TREZOR, it didnít support many ALT coins. Hell, the nano s just picked up XRP.

Iíd buy the TREZOR and move all my coins but I dont see some of them supported on their official site?

Help. Lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

5. They canít list all the alt coins- as they are constantly adding. But you are good to go with the Trezor for your Alt coins.
    •   

6. I donít have a Trezor... so someone correct me if I am wrong

7. Most alt coins are ERC-20 tokens and are supported by Trezor via MyEtherWallet. You DO NOT create a new wallet in MEW, you do it through your Trezor or Nano.

Essentially you send some ethers to MEW via your Trezor (there are plenty of how-to guides out there). Once you have some ethers in there, you can start sending tokens from the alts. Once you unlock your wallet, on your right will be a button "Show All Tokens". Click that and a drop down of 100+ tokens will show or you can create a custom token if not on the list. Most are unless they are tiny and obscure. I have my GNT, SALT, and TRX in there and they were on the list. You simply use your ether wallet address, copy, paste into the exchange that is holding your token, confirm and send. Shortly after, you will be able to see your token available. I would always recommend using a small test transfer amount first.

8. Yeah-that too

9. Easy enough! Ordering the TREZOR then.

10. I'll have to look more into TRX, then and pick some up while its still low.

11. IMG_1687.jpg up in profits so far.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

12. Finally did some more diversification, I haven't put any additional capital in, just traded for some alts that will hopefully bring better returns than ETH. I'm trying to talk the girlfriend into letting me put in a bit more and get some DASH.

ETH 35%
    LTC 30%
    XRP 12%
    BTC 12%
    EOS 5%
    GNT 3%
    XLM 2%
    TRX 1%

13. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Finally did some more diversification, I haven't put any additional capital in, just traded for some alts that will hopefully bring better returns than ETH. I'm trying to talk the girlfriend into letting me put in a bit more and get some DASH.

ETH 35%
    LTC 30%
    XRP 12%
    BTC 12%
    EOS 5%
    GNT 3%
    XLM 2%
    TRX 1%
    Been watching trx today, thought about throwing some change in at .07 now at .12 I'm regretting not grabbing any
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Been watching trx today, thought about throwing some change in at .07 now at .12 I'm regretting not grabbing any
    I haven't read enough on it to give my opinions, but it is being shilled like crazy so I think it will stay in an upward trend. I figured if I get several hundred of them right now and it ends up >$1 then I'd be happy lol

15. TRX is my retirement. I feel so damn good about this project and it is absolutely taking off like a rocket. It’s a 10 year plan so who knows what the possibilities are, but if it hits $1, I’m gonna be sitting pretty.

16. Guys where do you get your TRX from? Binance?

17. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Guys where do you get your TRX from? Binance?
    Yes, get in on the action!

18. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Yes, get in on the action!
    Thanks, I'm looking into it and XLM as well.

19. Yupp binance and damn it now I'm pissed .16 now , more then doubled lol.
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

20. TRX up 170% to .19 in 3 days!!! My biggest concern right now is that they are calling TRON the next Bitcoin in multiple publications as it has outperformed all other currency in the 4 short days of 2018 and this is a 10 year project. While I love seeing my portfolio quadruple in days, we need this to go slower.

A good site for an idea of where a crypto may go is https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/ , they follow all the largest exchanges and use media coverage in their analysis. So far on all my coins/tokens, they have been about 85% accurate with direction and even accounted for the drops around the holidays. No one knows how to predict this game, but they seem to be on it pretty well.

ETH certainly hasn't been a slouch either. The only one of the big 3 that has been seeing big gains lately. Plus GNT at ATH at $1.17 this morning! DAMN

I dumped all but one of my BTC into ETH and TRX and feeling good about that.

21. Ripple CEO richer than Zuck WTF

22. Eth looking strong, first time ive seen it make strong gains when nothing else on coinbase is increasing

23. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Ripple CEO richer than Zuck WTF
    Heís only (I say that like itís not much lol) worth $9B actual tangible dollars. His XRP holdings is 17% so *if/when* he dumps heíll be at $38B

24. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Eth looking strong, first time ive seen it make strong gains when nothing else on coinbase is increasing
    Most of the alt coins depend on it and they are on a tear, leaving BTC pretty stagnant. Could be related.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:56 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 08:26 PM