Coffee (covfefe)

1. Coffee (covfefe)

However you spell it. Just don't spill it. This thread is about the love of coffee.

Why do you? What's your fave?
    Share. This is a covfefe place.

IMG_3775.jpg
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

2. I've been enjoying this line of coffee for the past year. Great group of guys and hilarious videos. https://www.blackriflecoffee.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StatePlan1425 View Post
    I've been enjoying this line of coffee for the past year. Great group of guys and hilarious videos. https://www.blackriflecoffee.com
    Second time I've heard them mentioned. Will look further into them now.

I just ordered some Chaos & Pain Columbian Supremo Coffee and will put up my review here.
    Alpha20 - for 20% off your order btw.

Also, have been looking into these guys "Death Wish Coffee Co.", but Chaos & Pain won my order before them. (SAVETHREE) for $3 off your order.

4. It all started in college... i acquired the taste for it. Like beer. It just taste delicious and puts me in a good mood. Most likely addicted. My favorite has been Caveman Coffee.

5. http://www.rogueamericanapparel.com/...ffee-products/
    Has some good ones also....i love the Rise anf Grind
    •   

6. Any Peetz yellow bag light roast. My store no longer carries it so Costco's has a Magnum Exotics Jamaican coffee,whole bean which I grind as needed. I also like the Dunkin Donuts whole bean. Again grind as needed.

7. I always wanted to try Jamaican Blue Mountain, or Kona but I'm not paying that kind of money just yet. My wife would get her scissors and change me from a Beritone to a Soprano.

8. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I always wanted to try Jamaican Blue Mountain, or Kona but I'm not paying that kind of money just yet. My wife would get her scissors and change me from a Beritone to a Soprano.
    I do not think it is real Blue Mountain as the pricey stuff goes to Japan and high end locales in the USA.

Well I just read a few reviews and apparently it is the real deal. Cannot believe the price. It really is not expensive for the Costco sized 2lb bag. $21 I think. GFs buys it so I do not know for certain.

9. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I always wanted to try Jamaican Blue Mountain, or Kona but I'm not paying that kind of money just yet. My wife would get her scissors and change me from a Beritone to a Soprano.
    Try hitting up a Marshall's or TJ Max....my wife gets lucky and will bring home 6-10 1# bags (whole bean)of the kona blend for $6-8 each...but uve got to search the shelves in the treat area

10. I'm far from a coffee snob (backpacking I typically carry Medaglio D'Oro instant espresso), anything strong and cheap is good for me. Lately, I've been on a cold brew kick
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

11. Coffee makes the work day SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 07:26 AM
  2. home made coffee protean bar
    By big-j in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 08:33 PM
  3. Coffee drinkers currently taking SD, read up.
    By LakeMountD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 01:06 PM