Just made 4 appointments to get...

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
some ink done. It has been a long while, about 6 years since my last tat. I am getting a sleeve done (elbow to wrist) for 500 bucks. I was stunned by surprise when he quoted me my price. I think it may have to do with me letting him basically have free reign on my arm. My fist appt. isn't until 18 July, but I will post up pics after each session. Sorry had to share my excitement.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff!

I want more but haven't had the time or money.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Thats sweet. Everyone should post pics of their ink in this thread.

existone

Awards

got it done when i was 17. its not offcenter my wrist was just turned sideways. yes it has more meaning than just a damn heart on my wrist like a sissy. but yah, thats the only ink ive got.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is my one and only. Its a tribal (yea, yea laugh all you want) band I had designed and on the inside I have my old sports number (25). The 2nd pic is blurry and in black and white but it really came out pretty badass IMO.

More on the way :thumbsup:

Attachments

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, on your forearm? I could never see myself getting ink where it couldn't be hidden if needed. Though, many of my friends have tats on their hands, arms, necks, etc and say they don't mind at all. I guess I lack the dedication :)

Btw- what kind of design are you doing? Or are you just going to give the artist creative license?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
here is my tat; its the same as my avatar:

im getting another one hopefully soon......

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
Wow, on your forearm? I could never see myself getting ink where it couldn't be hidden if needed. Though, many of my friends have tats on their hands, arms, necks, etc and say they don't mind at all. I guess I lack the dedication :)

Btw- what kind of design are you doing? Or are you just going to give the artist creative license?
It can be hidden- with a long sleeve shirt.

This is the way I look at it: If someone doesn't want to give me a job because of my looks and not my qualifications or knowledge then I don't need to work for them. Currently I am going to school to get my BS in sports medicine and then when I return stateside I will pick up my RN and continue to pursue my Nurse Anesthiests degree/cert. Knowing this still doesn't persuade my about my decision about tattoos. Nah, you don't lack dedication. Everyone is different.

I pulled some designs and have some ideas, but yeah for the most part the artist will have his creative license in hand. That's what I did with my back. Took in a general design my buddy drew for me and told artist this is what I am looking for do what you feels best and it turned out great. I will post a pic of it when I found one.

Nice ink so far everyone.

Got the pic in. I am flexing in the pic that is why it looks "squished". That is one of three and my largest so far.

Attachments

Last edited:
Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Currently I am going to school to get my BS in sports medicine and then when I return stateside I will pick up my RN and continue to pursue my Nurse Anesthiests degree/cert.
Not to be off-topic, but you can get your RN by getting your BS in sports medicine?

I'm asking because I'm going to school for nursing, but my ultimate goal is Nurse Anesthetist, possibly Anesthesiologist.