UFC fighter Jon Jones

  1. UFC fighter Jon Jones


    Apparently he tested positive for tbol according to TMZ


  2. I'm sure Dana is making excuses already for the piece of ****
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. they are going to test the "b sample"

  4. Why would he risk everything just to take tbol for? What benefit would it actually have?

  5. I feel so bad for DC. Jon Jones is the one thing he could never get over. He put it all on the line in this last fight admitting that it basically would make or break his legacy and then lost, showing he was only champ because JJ wasn't there to beat him those years. Then, JJ gets popped again on a drug test.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Why would he risk everything just to take tbol for? What benefit would it actually have?
    He had nothing to lose and thought he could beat the system.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I feel so bad for DC. Jon Jones is the one thing he could never get over. He put it all on the line in this last fight admitting that it basically would make or break his legacy and then lost, showing he was only champ because JJ wasn't there to beat him those years. Then, JJ gets popped again on a drug test.
    Completely agree. DC has never gotten the credit he deserves and this is another slap in the face.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. UFC fighter Jon Jones


    Seriously how does Jones fuk up again, just plain stupid.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Why would he risk everything just to take tbol for? What benefit would it actually have?
    That isn't inherently proof, or even a very convincing argument, that he didn't do/use it. People do things that don't make much sense all the time.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  10. Would like to know if it actually was tbol...i can see no reason for really taking it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    Would like to know if it actually was tbol...i can see no reason for really taking it.
    Has it been confirmed yet?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Has it been confirmed yet?
    I saw a tmz article so take it for what it worth lol

  13. just come clean and move on to somewhere where he can take all the goodies he wants haha. sucks for DC. Doesn't make sense as to why he would have taken it for like 2-3 week cycle? cuz I believe he passes tests early july idk.. let's see what happens.

  14. Lol losing everything for tbol,LMAO his connect screwed him over big time

  15. 4 year ban likely. He'll be 34 when he is eligible to return. Just hang em up
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  16. He can go to Rizin. If they're anything like Pride, he'll be looking like the old Overeem before you know it.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    He can go to Rizin. If they're anything like Pride, he'll be looking like the old Overeem before you know it.
    what are you insinuating? It was only horse meet?
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    what are you insinuating? It was only horse meet?
    I'm not knocking it. I'm for fighters using steroids lol.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. he's done for.."oh i have no idea how that got in there" lmao
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 04:14 AM
  2. Washed up UFC fighters in Shark Fights
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 04:25 AM
  3. UFC Fighter adding PP supps to my training
    By kylekingsbury in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 08:51 PM
  4. Opinions on Jon Jones
    By XxAnabolicBxX in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 02:45 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Log in
Log in