Some scumbag stole this little girl's chair

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Some scumbag stole this little girl's chair

Hey! I'm trying to help this little girl get a new chair. Even if you're not in a position to donate, sharing could make all the difference. I know this is not the usual content for this board, so, if you have any questions, fire away.

https://www.gofundme.com/4ad8gkw
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative

•   

2. Damn bro. That's seriously messed up. If I can, I will.

3. Do you know her? This is legit right? I just shared with everyone I know. lol... I guess I should have asked first.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

4. My phone won't open the link, by chair I'm assuming it's a handicap child? If so that's terrible.
    •   

5. I wish I could do something more, but I did share it

6. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Do you know her? This is legit right? I just shared with everyone I know. lol... I guess I should have asked first.
    Yes, this is legit and thank you for sharing! I've gotten to know the girls mother after finding her hoping against hope that she could find a used one that perhaps another child has grown out of. She never asked anyone for a cent and was even willing to pay what she could for a used chair. My first instinct was to buy her one myself but then I saw the price tag... Then I found out that the price I saw was just the chair... The fitting which requires an MD and PT adds significantly to the cost of a new one.

I'm sorry... I'm rambling... The whole thing has me a bit... Well anyway, yeah, I'm sure it's legit.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

7. I know alot of guys aren't in a spot to donate much, if anything but sharing this might mean someone who can, does!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

8. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    My phone won't open the link, by chair I'm assuming it's a handicap child? If so that's terrible.
    Yeah, she uses a Kid Kart Xpress.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

9. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I wish I could do something more, but I did share it
    Thank you!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

10. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Yeah, she uses a Kid Kart Xpress.
    My girlfriend has a 17year old that can't hear walk or speak. I'm definitely going to share this with my family and friends and I can almost guarantee that they will help

11. Its sad That this is our world we live in. Makes you wonder what happened to the shytbags in there life that you have to do something so bad

12. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    My girlfriend has a 17year old that can't hear walk or speak. I'm definitely going to share this with my family and friends and I can almost guarantee that they will help
    Thank you! When I realized I couldn't help her by myself, my next thought was the fitness community. I've seen the kindness and generosity that comes from the brotherhood of iron!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

13. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Thank you! When I realized I couldn't help her by myself, my next thought was the fitness community. I've seen the kindness and generosity that comes from the brotherhood of iron!
    You have a good heart and your a great person, not many people would even look twice

14. I was thinking of this myself... I just hope that there's a silver lining where some other kid ends up getting to use it... I can just see some kids destroying it as a "prank" though...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

15. Worst case is a prank or a attic, best case is someone who couldn't afford it took it for there kid. It's all ****ty but ****, couldn't be mad at some poor soul who actually needed it. Either way I'm on this thank you for sharing cus I can relate

16. @nostrum420 just pm u

17. Done!
    Hope they catch this pathetic piece of Sh it. this person or persons will get what is coming to them some day.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

18. Nostrum tried to pm you it says message simply cannot be sent. No luck with the chair it won't work but I will share this with more people.

19. Just giving this a bump. We're up to over $400 but there's still a long way to go!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

20. Tell their local church about it. Any organizations as well. I will think of any other ideas to help.
  21. Some scumbag stole this little girl's chair

Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Just giving this a bump. We're up to over $400 but there's still a long way to go!
    Edit* not the thread for this.

Anyhow, another bump for this young lady!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

22. Update: We have a pledge from one donor that if we can get $1k more before 9/15, he'll match that and donate $1k himself. This would get us more than halfway there!

We already got $100 today so just $900 more and we'll really get a big boost!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

23. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Update: We have a pledge from one donor that if we can get $1k more before 9/15, he'll match that and donate $1k himself. This would get us more than halfway there!

We already got $100 today so just $900 more and we'll really get a big boost!
    $20 is all could spare right now. hope you meet your goal !
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

24. I know someone who just got his $725 refunded... hint. lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some critique on this cutter please.
    By yessir66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 04:40 PM
  2. Check this myspace girl
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 04:31 PM
  3. This smart girl thinks I am really smart...details inside
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 02:32 PM
  4. Need some advice! Think this routine is too much?
    By BigVrunga in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 09:41 PM
  5. Can anyone add some detail to this
    By jcam222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 07:02 AM