A Place to lift on the jersey shore

1. A Place to lift on the jersey shore

I go to my parents shore house in Dennisville on the weekends sometimes and I need to find a place to lift. Dennisville is directly between sea isle and avalon and about 15 miles inland.

2. nobody?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    nobody?
    53 miles north on rt 72 in manahawkin. WOW. kinda far from you, but that's where I go when I hit LBI.

4. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    I go to my parents shore house in Dennisville on the weekends sometimes and I need to find a place to lift. Dennisville is directly between sea isle and avalon and about 15 miles inland.
    I wouldnt call that the shore but their is a place in sea isle city on like 46th or 47th street. I drive bye on my way to my place but never went inside. But you can pay by the day.

5. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    I haven't been there in years, but there was a gym in North Wildwood, I think on New Jersey Ave, that was decent. I can't remember everything they had, but I do remember that I paid by the day and they had enough equipment for me to get in a full body routine. Still, this was probably five years ago, don't know if it will help. Good luck finding a spot.
    Joe
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Johnny Reid - my road to return on the stage!!
    By JohnnyReid in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:35 AM
  2. Can someone please tell me how to breath on the deadlift.
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 08:09 PM
  3. Need a place to lift while out of town in New Mexico!!!
    By ffmedic32 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. to those on the anarchy stack ...
    By raybravo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2003, 12:41 AM