AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last year we did this. If you're interested, please post in here. We can discuss rules, payment, etc. in this thread. I would like to get at least 10 people. I think the more people, the better. YOU MUST PARTICIPATE EVERY WEEK EVEN IF YOU ARE OUT OF CONTENTION. WE DO NOT WANT PEOPLE GETTING FREE WINS. Also, if you did not send out a supplement from last year or did not participate, then you are not allowed this year.

So far, I am thinking about a $20 buy in, send me the money (no I will not rip people off, especially being a company rep), and the top three get money. I was thinking along the lines of

1st - $100
2nd - $65
3rd - $35

Participants

AntM1564
Young Gotti
Wesb2387

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm all for fantasy.....1 thing that I do in my league that works and may be difficult with just a $20 buy in....would be to pay out the high score each week...this helps prevent a team that's 1-10 from giving up because they can still win some money back if they have a strong week

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm all for fantasy.....1 thing that I do in my league that works and may be difficult with just a $20 buy in....would be to pay out the high score each week...this helps prevent a team that's 1-10 from giving up because they can still win some money back if they have a strong week
If everyone is fine with that, maybe you can shoot me the template for this. Or I could come up with something and send it your way.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to enter, just say you're in and I will add your name to the list above.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude put me in .. i just saw this .. i would tag the other users from last year .. bc i totally missed this.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
In, if it is is available

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
The league is no go ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unsure .. if not money we should do the supplement again

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to sign off the computer in 10 minutes.....i'll make a post for it when I get back on later......Mr Supps is going to do a fantasy league for those who are interested.....whoever sees this PM me your email