Crazy 7 month gains!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Yes another drama thread but this time I'll take a side line. I need to not be as big of a dick


  2. Actually ya I'm good on talking ****.. I posted this for support not to be called out
    •   
       


  3. I'm going to give Bacon a break, since wants to work, and has the Zyzz pose on point.

    Oh, and because of this IMG_1191.jpg

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bcon View Post
    Actually ya I'm good on talking ****.. I posted this for support not to be called out
    I do though would like to know why the tattoo on the shoulder and arm switched sides.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I do though would like to know why the tattoo on the shoulder and arm switched sides.
    One pic is in a mirror
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    I'm going to give Bacon a break, since wants to work, and has the Zyzz pose on point.

    Oh, and because of this IMG_1191.jpg
    Thanks man.. zyzz will always be the GOAT !!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bcon View Post
    Hmm... do you even lift?
    No.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    One pic is in a mirror
    I blame the government.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Just wondering why your belly button became an outie? How does that happen?
    Pushing to hard while pooping?

  10. I'm wondering why so much hate?

    gainsongainsbrah/10

    keep it up

    Edit - ah i see whats going on here
  11. Crazy 7 month gains!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Bcon View Post
    Well kinda it's one of these male clinics so I'm on 500mg a week and they sell me a full 10ml vial at once. My diet is pretty good but I take mesomorph and I take like 1/2 to 2/3 of a scoop before the gym and then I also take like 1/4 of a scoop twice a day. Between that and when I'm in the gym I am working as hard as I can for around 75 minutes, set after set with minimal rest, my metabolism is so fast right now
    No clinic would ever put you on 500 mg/week....ever...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    No clinic would ever put you on 500 mg/week....ever...
    He said in another thread his trt doctor is pretty much a drug dealer
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    He said in another thread his trt doctor is pretty much a drug dealer
    No, that was me.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. looking to gaining 10-15 lbs.in a months time
    By suresha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:00 AM
  2. 1 crazy month
    By cron121 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 03:26 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 11:08 AM
  4. Changed Squat Form Slightly- Crazy Gains and No Pain
    By RobInKuwait in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 11:31 PM
  5. Gained 60lbs on my squats in 3 months
    By TheNinja in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Log in
Log in