- 06-08-2005, 12:05 AM
- 06-09-2005, 01:23 AM
I remember sometime in 1996, Muscular Developement published an article in their magazine called, "50 Tips To A Good Diet". One of the tips was to tape a picture of a very obese person (man or woman) in a bikini or swim trunks on the refrigerator to prevent you from eating like a pig. But I took it one step further. I taped a pic of myself wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and I looked liked super ****.
It worked. I trained hard and went from a lard body to a hard body.TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
- 06-09-2005, 03:28 PM
06-09-2005, 10:58 PM
My self confidence and success with the ladies has gone WAY up since I started lifting. It is also nice to be able to handle heavy loads and everyday tasks without much effort that most struggle with. I also like being able to defend myself and girlfriends, not to mention seeing the weights go up each week and knowing that I am a healthy person.
I really can't think of any negatives that have come out of BB for me.
06-09-2005, 11:11 PM
I get a lot of motivation from AM, as well as a few other boards. The info shared around here can definitely help in that area! And naked women...
Similar Forum Threads
- By corteztk1982 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2003, 05:37 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2003, 10:30 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2003, 01:36 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:39 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2003, 08:07 PM