IF YOU HAD A CHOICE>>>

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
if a magic little person, said for the rest of your life you`d be one of the two witch would you pick?

one. you would be ripped, tan, big bi`s,tri`s everythng! toltal sexy underware model but better. BUT
you would be weak as hell. like 60lbs max bench weak.

two. you would be benching over 700lbs for reps, curling volvos ect. BUT you would be somewhat over whight
hairy, pale, and have bad breath.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Mos def ONE. Who the hell needs to lift when I'm sexy as hell. Wait I already am... :run:

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
ok would you rather have a brand new corvette with a geo metro engine OR a metro with 600hp, race car supension, $10,000 audio system and a really ugly paint job?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definitely #1 and DEFINITELY the vette w/ the metro motor. I can't imagine driving... wait BLASTING around in a 600hp metro... I'd be dead in 5 minutes tops then nobody'd be able to see my sexy underwear model, BUT BETTER, body...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
#1 for sure! **** - who cares what your bench is when you look like a fat stinky vampire.

I could always do some west side stuff and bring that bench right up anyway, and that's cheaper than going to the dentist.

BV

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
if a magic little person, said for the rest of your life you`d be one of the two witch would you pick?

one. you would be ripped, tan, big bi`s,tri`s everythng! toltal sexy underware model but better. BUT
you would be weak as hell. like 60lbs max bench weak.

two. you would be benching over 700lbs for reps, curling volvos ect. BUT you would be somewhat over whight
hairy, pale, and have bad breath.
I choose #1 (the bodybuilder) over #2 (the powerlifter):lol:

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
#1. Who cares who strong you are? When it comes to most women, they don't know the difference. I remember a girl who used to think Axel Rose was muscular. Just like a Nissan Sentra with BMW badges. It does the job. :p

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think anybody can honestly answer #2. EVERYBODY exercises to change the way they look (whether they admit it or not).

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
LOL Yea! I can't stand that guy. And I feel so bad for Jonblaze, buff like usher, damn, it's so sad.
Haha! NOW I remember where I got that from!! I remember reading that...poor John Blaze:D