What would you do?

Matt.

Awards
So do u ever follow along all day with your diet. Then get home from work and realize
Your famished and need a quick snack prior to your work out. Just to have it turn into a feeding frenzy of tacos. lol that's me today. So the question is what do u do

A. figure it's a bad day diet wise and got to the normal work out.

B. Punish yourself in the work out for not have self control. Lol

C. Say fk it it's a great day to be an off day. Lol

I'm torn between b and c. Haha

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I say **** it and chase it down with a DQ salted Caramel Truffle blizzard.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
D. don't regret it and just go do your workout. No need to punish yourself for living a little ;)

Will7

Will7

Awards
I wouldn't sweat it. Just go and train as you normally would and get back at it tomorrow (diet wise).

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Finish off with a pint of ice cream

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
D. don't regret it and just go do your workout. No need to punish yourself for living a little ;)
Absolutely this! It's not worth the stress, but can't imagine working out is going to feel very fun after that many tacos.

Whorid

Whorid

Awards
Tacos happen, but doesn't mean you have to stray from your training. Just do it! Get up and keep pushing...turn those tacos into fuel and **** out the filth tomorrow and start fresh

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would pour a glass of tequila to wash it down with and then end up drinking half the bottle sitting on the patio with zero ****s given.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I let it digest and go put that food to work in the gym baby!

And like the other dudes I'm sure feel, tacos aren't that 'unhealthy' ...If you're trying to make strength/size gains, go for it!

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless you compete and need super low low BF%, once you are fit and conditioned you eat whatever you want. You naturally trend towards healthy food and do eat whatever is available when famished with no negative results afterwards.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there's a eat it and then clean out the fridge as well option hehe

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So do u ever follow along all day with your diet. Then get home from work and realize
Your famished and need a quick snack prior to your work out. Just to have it turn into a feeding frenzy of tacos. lol that's me today. So the question is what do u do

A. figure it's a bad day diet wise and got to the normal work out.

B. Punish yourself in the work out for not have self control. Lol

C. Say fk it it's a great day to be an off day. Lol

I'm torn between b and c. Haha
That's me, lol!
B it is.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
before-and-after-cocaine-alcohol-tacos-crack-2626230.png

I'm going with kisaj on this one. What good are tacos without margaritas? Is that even a possibility? (Says the guy who can't get abs)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
TACOS ARE TASTY

No need to stress yourself out about it.

You only have ONE LIFE. Enjoy it. Get back on the wagon next day and keep on truckin

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If eating tacos are an actual legitimate concern, there should be some reevaluation occurring in your life.

Matt.

Awards
If eating tacos are an actual legitimate concern, there should be some reevaluation occurring in your life.
If tacos where my biggest concern then life would be great. It was really just meant to be a joke. I just found it ironic to kill some tacos pre-work out.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotcha, I was following along because there are plenty of people on here that would be distressed over it and lumped you in. I couldn't tell.