B5150 turns ..........

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
The big FOUR-OH tomorrow :cheers: :cheers:

Happy early B-day Bri. I hope that you set aside your dieting for some cake and ice-cream and some pasta big...err...little man :wave:

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
Brian, Happy Birthday! (tomorrow)

40, eh? It is nice to know there is someone here who is a few years older than I am. :p

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well...I was waiting until the Big Day, but Happy pre-Birthday dude! I'm barking at your heals. Have a great birthday weekend, and take care. :cheers:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm right behind you at 39. But don't worry, we're not old yet! Happy Birthday!

size

Awards
  • Established
Happy 40th. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Happy B-Day bro, Hope the Yankees can give you something to cheer about :cheers:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Brian you are giving me much support and encouragement, thank you man. Go out and have some fun tonight. Knock over a Baskin Robbin by consuming all 31 flavors then go back for your favs 'cause you can today!!!

Thank you so much man.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday B5150! :cheers: ...... :drunk:

Have a good one :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a special one, enjoy it.

Happy B-day :wave:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday man! You're a great guy and deserve a great birthday!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I think if I'm not mistaken he celebrated yesterday a bit early. I caught him this morning right before a workout, said he ate like a glutton last night and today he looks like SJA's Mom :blink: :run:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I think if I'm not mistaken he celebrated yesterday a bit early. I caught him this morning right before a workout, said he ate like a glutton last night and today he looks like SJA's Mom :blink: :run:

You mean he's down to 95 pounds?? :rofl: :rofl:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I hope today is a day of joy & renewal for you, brother - 40's a milestone, and you've achieved a lot in your rise. I hope this marks a new era of strength & fulfillment & forgiveness for you. I hope this is your best year ever!

Happy birthday, Brian - my respect!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!!!

Very nice and very touching well wishes from so many.

I am going to have make this quick. Believe it or not, it is 6:30AM, and if I don't get into the garage to get my workout in...the window shuts down real quick. My daughter is on to my strategy. So sleeping in on the weekends (6:30 is sleeping in big time for me) is becoming a thing of the past. I'll be having my usual AM routine and a tiny little angel walks up to me and says "Hi Dad". Well if you know what the AM routine is like (loud music, IN-andogens, E/C, ALCAR,Tyrosine, etc...much focus and aggression) there is no room for the patient gentleness that a 3 year old angel deserves. She kind of cramps the style...in a good way ;)

So....

You guys really kicked my ass with these well wishes. I could go on and on about my celebrating of my birthday but I won't. Suffice is to say...food was a central part of it. Now I have about an extra 10lbs of water and glycogen to support the anabolic state for the next 3-4 weeks of this cut of mine.

Steve...thank you for the early announcement. :)

Thank you all. 40 has been the best by far!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sorry it took your B-day for us all to tell you how we felt! :rofl:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
DUDE! Happy belated B-Day! Hope it was good. :wave:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this. Happy B-Day B5150. I hope it was a good one. Keep getting better with each year :thumbsup:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, Brian!

You have acheived so much and have set a shining example for us all. Its your birthday, but we have been given great things through you, my freind.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lateness of this but Happy Belated B-Day. Sounds like 40 isn't all that bad;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the belated ones as well.

Seriously...thank you.

Your embracing of me and my candor has been such a blessing to me. The world is full of so many people and so very often we never come close to touching one another. Ironically it can and does here. "There's no place like home". :)