My story ... help/advice/mentoring appreciated

</js>

Awards
Let me preface this by saying that I am doing as much research on all of these facets of training as fast and as much as I can so please be patient if I ask a question you think is newbish or if I get something wrong.

Here is my story …

All my life I have been an ectomorph, the skinny guy. My entire family is ectomorphic. Got married 7 years ago, 4 years into the marriage my wife decides to become a vegetarian. Two months later no meat allowed in the house. I am a good cook, my wife is not. Now imagine a bad cook trying to cook with all organic ingredients and no meat and you will picture the chick pea meatloaf that was half green half yellow. So for the last 2.5 years I would just come home and say “Well, I ate late at work I don’t need dinner�, cause the food made me literally puke.

Nov 2004

Wife wants to separate for no apparent reason other than she is a schizoid (like the 5th time she has said that). I look in the mirror and bam it hits me, I look like ****. I jump on scale 5’11� 129lbs, skin and bones. We don’t separate until Jan 05’ because of the holidays and in the mean time I torture her with bringing burgers and pizza home every night and pigging out.

Jan 2005

I am the skinny fat guy. I am 142 pounds (this is the most I have ever weighed), the weight I gained is all in my gut and I have developed little bitch tits. I am depressed, suffering from panic attacks and my BP is 140/95 consistently and my PR is 95-105/BPM.

Feb 2005

I get a wild hair up my ass and hire a trainer at a new local studio gym. I am 5’11, 142 lbs., BF 14.4% and literally every muscle I have is in atrophy from years of neglect. He puts me on a mass building program with no diet other than eat as many calories and take in 150g of protein a day. We work mostly one set of warm-up, 4 sets of 4 – 6 reps as heavy as I can go and one burnout set. He mixes and joggles with supersets and strip sets to keep my body shocked and guessing. He is working me 3 – 4 days a week, one muscle group per workout. Oh, and very little cardio just 10 min pre/post walking.

May 2005

Two weeks away from 12 weeks and they fire my trainer. They replace him with a good trainer just different ideology, less structured, more enthusiasm. Work with him two weeks and now I am on a two week hiatus to let my connective tissue catch up with me since I developed a tweak in my hand , one of my big toes and my left tricep.

June 2005

One week left of my break, here are my stats.

Height: 5’11�

Weight: 167

BF: 13.3%

BP: 110/78 -85

PR: 79 – 90

Still got the gut and little bitch tits.

The only supps I took were Cell-Tek and protein powders.

When I go back in 7 days I want to hit it hard, intensity and dedication is not my problem. I think proper nutrition and lack of knowledge about supps, mass building and general physiology are. Hence, I turn to you guys. Is this the information age or disinformation age? I get advice from everyone, it’s all different. I read articles and posting all over the net and they are just as confusing. I am trying to learn as much as possible on my own. This field of nutrition and BB in general is very daunting and very large.

I have received from one of the trainers some M1T and I know I can get my hands on SD. However, I do not think I have reached my natural peak even though the last couple of weeks I was stalling out on size/strength gains. That could have been from the trainer switch, the psychological effect of the switch or my body telling me it is time to rest. I don’t think I know enough about AAS, nutrition, sides or PCT to be taking such potentially dangerous steroids, so I wont. I’ll keep them racked up on the shelf until I know I have peaked and there is no way of pushing past it without them (if that is even a scenario that could exist).

Do I want to be a bodybuilder? No, I want to be healthy, strong and big. I want admiration and I want to pass on my experiences to people like myself.

Is that narcissistic? Yeah, so …..?

Here are my goals for the next 12 weeks …

I want to get up to about 185 pounds of good lean muscle but most importantly I want size.

I want to reduce my BP to 120/80 or less.

I want to reduce my pulse rate to below 80.

This is what I need …

Good sound advice!!!!! And to get rid of this freaking tire and the bitch tits.

What is a good base set up supplements for me to take to help me maximize these next 12 weeks? Ranging from reducing fat storage to helping in mass building, lowering cholesterol and BP.

I will probably follow with many questions, as few as possible, but there will be questions.

Thank you

P.S. Pecs and Legs in general are really hard for me to get size gains in. I gained 80 pounds in bench and 150 in squats in 12 weeks. I am currently benching 195 and squatting 285, both one rep max’s.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is just so much wrong here. I wish i had the time to type it all up, but then again i dont know your body to know what will/wont work for you. The best advice i can give you is decide if you want to add muscle or lose fat first. Have a talk with bobo, and sign up with him.

He will give you a diet plan, a training plan, a supplement plan, a grocery list, everything you could possible need. Most importantly he will keep in touch with you the whole time you are signed up with him, so he can tweak the program to how your body is responding.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Losing a spare tire and chest fat while gaining 20lbs of muscle is a lot to ask for in 12 weeks. Not saying it can or cannot be done, i dont know your body. They are very realistic goals as long as you stick with it, you can get to where you want even if it takes a little bit longer than 12 weeks. I do know that bobo can help you get there much faster.

</js>

Awards
There is just so much wrong here. I wish i had the time to type it all up, but then again i dont know your body to know what will/wont work for you. The best advice i can give you is decide if you want to add muscle or lose fat first. Have a talk with bobo, and sign up with him.

He will give you a diet plan, a training plan, a supplement plan, a grocery list, everything you could possible need. Most importantly he will keep in touch with you the whole time you are signed up with him, so he can tweak the program to how your body is responding.
From what I understand he is not taking anymore clients right now and I understand that I should gain my mass then go into a cutting phase. Thanks for your reply.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From what I understand he is not taking anymore clients right now and I understand that I should gain my mass then go into a cutting phase. Thanks for your reply.
I just talked to him, he said to use the contact form, and he will take you.

Also choosing to gain mass and then cutting is up to you. I perfer to cut first and then bulk.

</js>

Awards
I went to his site and signed up (don't know how my lawyer is gonna feel about that but f'em he get's enough of my money), thanks man, like I said I have alot ot learn.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you want to be healthy and lower your BP, stay away from the M1T and SD. I am amazed that a trainer would recommend those to you. :nono:

Best of luck to you.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Email on the way. Damage control has arrived. Time to learn to do this the RIGHT way.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to ou, JS; you're in good hands now.

The M1T and SD recommedation is just plain scary seeing as how it came from "trainers" who knew your health, diet and exercise history.

tattoopierced1

Damn Bobo, you're starting to sound like a super hero...LOL. :D
thats what I was thinking... now if only someone would buy my paintball gun i can use the superhero powers of Bobo as well....

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
thats what I was thinking... now if only someone would buy my paintball gun i can use the superhero powers of Bobo as well....
LOL...I'm trying to talk my wife into purchasing the program for me for my B-Day. She's not bitting though. I'm selling a shaved ice machine, flavorings, equipment to a dude that I'm just waiting on for the money. I think I'll be doing it once I get that. I was waiting for Bobo's Summer sale, but don't think he's gonna offer it...LOL.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I went to his site and signed up (don't know how my lawyer is gonna feel about that but f'em he get's enough of my money), thanks man, like I said I have alot ot learn.
Yeah there is a lot of learning involved. Theres a lot of information out there, but the problem is that a lot of the info is not true. Sometimes you spend a long time learning, but still end up going in circles. Better to just have it done right the first time.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to ou, JS; you're in good hands now.

The M1T and SD recommedation is just plain scary seeing as how it came from "trainers" who knew your health, diet and exercise history.

Looks like they recommended Cell Tech as well.....lots of messed up thinking here. I have to give kudos to JBlaze and Bobo for helping this guy out. I hope that he does exactly what he says after he made an exception for him.

</js>

Awards
Yeah there is a lot of learning involved. Theres a lot of information out there, but the problem is that a lot of the info is not true. Sometimes you spend a long time learning, but still end up going in circles. Better to just have it done right the first time.
Well I am hooked up with Bobo, and I appreciate that, so looks like I can throw everything out of my head and learn from him. I feel relieved already.

</js>

Awards
Looks like they recommended Cell Tech as well.....lots of messed up thinking here. I have to give kudos to JBlaze and Bobo for helping this guy out. I hope that he does exactly what he says after he made an exception for him.
I will give it my utmost effort.

</js>

Awards
I wouldn't say these guys recommended the M1T, I did get it from one of them though. I got frustrated with the stalling out and after getting to know them on a personal basis they both confided in me that they blew up on test and M1T. So one of the trainers gave it to me and said "Hey try it if you like, your call." I am pretty sure it was his surplus. The SD of course I can buy.

I was smart enough to do some research first and realized ..

1. I don't know my ass from a whole in the ground when it comes to proper training/nutrtion.
2. I don't believe I have reached my natural limit because ^^
5. There was alot missing from my training, and most of that probably came from my ignorance
4. I could get help here.

I got good results from these guys, and I have seen them get great results with other clients but I want to know more, the truth, the definitive answers and I don't know that they have them.