Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am participating in the West Shore Walk MS in Mechanicsburg, PA on April 23, in support of my daughter and nephew, who were both diagnosed with MS. So as you can imagine, this cause is very close to my heart.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS. They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives. I believe in the work they do, and I invite you to see for yourself all the good they've done for the MS community. More than 400,000 Americans live with MS, and your support can and will make changes in their lives.
The funds raised through Walk MS events support cutting-edge research and programs and services for everyone impacted by MS. Every step matters. Every dollar counts. Every person makes a difference.
If you would like to support us with a donation, or if you would like to participate with our team, Captain Roberto and the Strollers, on the day of the event, please visit

If you would like to donate, please PM me and I will get you details

Whatever you can give will help! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on our progress.

If you or your company would like to donate product, please contact me and we can work that out also.

MS 2014.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Prince IronMag Labs 0
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 2