- 05-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Just saw this and thought I'd post it...
An Asian man was trying to exchange his yen for dollars and asks the American bank teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dollar fo my yen; today I get only hunat eighty. Why dat?"
The bank teller smiled and responded, "Fluctuations." The Asian guy frowned and responded, "Well, fluc you white guys, too!"
- 01-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SouthernCharm in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:10 PM
- By Nicolai in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2006, 08:39 AM
- By Iron Warrior in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 11-16-2006, 12:56 AM
- By revodrew in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2005, 03:14 PM
- By wojo in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-2002, 10:07 AM