Karoke

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Well, I had to go do one more night out with the boys before I left ol' Cali for good. All marine buddies of mine from where I was stationed last. Anyhoo, after a very large amount of whiskey (3 of us polished of a half gallon in 3 hours), we decided to go to the bar.......a karoke bar. My wife was generous enough to film it all and if I didn't have dial-up, I would put it up for ya'lls amusement.
Songs we sang:
Shoulda been a cowboy
Luck be a lady tonight
Creep
Enter Sandman
Freak on a Leash
Mr. Crowley

You can see, as we got drunker, we got ballsier with the songs. So, here I am today, hungover, bloated (from countless pizzas), with a sore throat from screaming on stage. Good times. :drunk:

Anyone else done karoke?

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I've carried n' oakie, but have never sang karaoke...LOL! Dude, I bet that was a sight to see, not hear, but see. You really need to get that up for us to see when you can. Buncha sloppy drunk jarheads, singing at that. :rofl:

So, when you out of Cali? Too bad we couldn't hook up before you left. Oh well, I have relatives in W.V. still. Maybe if I ever make it back that way.

Drink a beer real quick to give that headache a rest. Later...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it was funny. just checked out the videos a minute ago.........bad, very bad. apparently, i even did the head bob that johnathan davis does in freak on a leash. if i had some long ass dredlocks, it would have looked better. my buddy was playing guitar (aka broom stick) in the corner for the metallica solo. and i had a guy two-stepping behind me.

leaving on tuesday. long ass drive ahead of me to virginia. expedia says i can make it in 38 hours if i don't eat, sleep, piss, etc. i figure 4-5 days.

the last thing i want to see right now is another damn beer. :sick:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've carried n' oakie...
I used to moonlight bouncing at a local bar (back when I was big and mean!) and carried a few out myself! Karoke night was really bad when there was a full moon too, man! After enough 'liquid courage' people are quite entertaining :thumbsup:

Glad you had fun Bee! Take two asprins and call me in the morning ... haha

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Best kareoki song EVER...

Bohemian Rhapsody. If I'm hammered I'll always request this song and get like 10-15 people on stage to sing it at once - great way to get a hot girl to stop being a bitch :D Everyone loves it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, i made it. 2867 miles later with a numb ass from sitting in the driver seat for about 12-16 hours per day.

the summary

best biscuits and gravy - kingsman, arizona
best burger - steak and shake, somewhere in arkansas

left with 2 cats and 1 dog. arrived with 1 cat and 1 dog. one of the fuckers died in oklahoma, i dunno. so, i pitched his ass in a garbage can wrapped in plastic bags. the other cat didn't say **** from there on out. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
left with 2 cats and 1 dog. arrived with 1 cat and 1 dog. one of the fuckers died in oklahoma, i dunno. so, i pitched his ass in a garbage can wrapped in plastic bags. the other cat didn't say **** from there on out. :)
You sick bastard...I'm telling PETA :D

Beelze...you left without saying goodbye! *sobs*

I hope you like it there on the east coast!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it's humid as hell here bro. it's the first time i've ran the A/C in the truck since i got it.
tip: stay in cali. sure, you're paying 3 bucks for gas but at least you aren't sweating in the shade. i've never eaten so many cheat meals in one week before. checked the waist and i actually lost 1/4". unfortunately, i lost 1/4" - 1/2" everywhere else. i need a gym........now.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wow Beelze, have a safe trip man.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about the loss, but that is some funny sh*t.:rofl:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the loss, but that is some funny sh*t.:rofl:
yeah, i didn't really like the bastard anyway. he ate too much reminding me of what i couldn't do.

MOD? what the hell? i leave for 5 days and AM stoops to this level? :whip:

congrats brudda. definately a wise choice to add your ass to the team of ball busters. :thumbsup:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Haha, red names are just one more reason to talk smack :D

Ryan is a good guy though :lol: And he's been fatter than I ever have, that's worth mad respect ;)

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
LMAO....it just died? Was it old? Maybe he was just pissed he wasnt going to be getting any more of that fine cali pussy lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, you guys are bustin' my balls.:rasp:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
LMAO....it just died? Was it old? Maybe he was just pissed he wasnt going to be getting any more of that fine cali pussy lol.
nah, he was like 3 years old. fat bastard though. checked in around 30lbs last time i weighed him. fucker just ate all day like he was going hypo or something. looked like a giant pillow/bowling ball with legs. felt bad for the little fucker but there ain't much you can do when the cat can't tell you what the hell is wrong with him.

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
Oh ****, that's funny. Glad you made it home safely. Sorry about the cat. Tell the wife hi, oh, and tell mom and dad their long lost son says hi, too. Hit me up sometime. I got some ?'s for you. Well **** I guess I could quit being so lazy and hit you up. lates bro