MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is watching?

I just caught up on the first 3 episodes yesterday and am looking forward to more. Big Walton Goggins fan and I think they got a solid core of actors for this, so I'm excited it'll be good. Additionally, I'm always curious for feedback from any of you with military experience as I did not go that route, though I work with tons of guys who are still in, retired, etc. and have a lot of friends in (including my best friend who is a Ranger right now).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't even heard of it, but fan of Goggins from The Shield and Justified so I'll check it out!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it so far:head: Call of Duty would be the extent of my military training;). Much respect to those who can call themselves elite warriors and all those who have served.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone who hasn't seen/isn't familiar with it:

[video=youtube;4yLrq1uFwgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yLrq1uFwgY[/video]

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't even heard of it, but fan of Goggins from The Shield and Justified so I'll check it out!
Agreed. First got my taste of him in The Shield back when a friend had me watch it in college junior year (I binged the first 3 or so seasons and then watched it live the rest of the way out). Justified was amazing; loved him and Olyphant both (especially as I watched after moving to KY lol). Weird as it was, still very much enjoyed his role in SoA -- he's just that good of an actor.

And if you haven't seen it, Vice Principals (that aired on HBO this Summer for season 1) was amazing. Him and Danny McBride made for one of the best new shows I'd seen.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I haven't got to watch yet but I have them all on my dvr

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i started watching it, but for me, its to - made for tv - would have been better if it was on hbo or a pay channel.

i am not questioning the story line, so unless you are part of S6, you cant actually be sure how much of this is fiction or not. But to me, it always seems like when these shows start, the family or the wife is never behind the husband or starts giving him sh1t.

family is the backbone, but until you have actually pointed a weapon at someone..... giving people that serve ultimatums is just hard to see or accept. Especially when you are dealing with a solider who is in the Special Forces, there is always a way to make it work. There are no ultimatums

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone keeping up with this? I think this week is the finale, IIRC.

I've really enjoyed it so far.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Anyone keeping up with this? I think this week is the finale, IIRC.

I've really enjoyed it so far.
yes,

I gave it some time and now its getting much better all caught up but much better show

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a good show.. I give it a 3 star rating out of 5..

smith_69

smith_69

Awards