I can't find socks to fit my post-op 12 6E feet.
- 01-08-2017, 05:11 PM
- 01-09-2017, 01:49 AM
01-09-2017, 09:04 AM
Yeah bud, it's not the length it's the width. 6E means I basically have feet as wide as Shaq, just not as long. I have size 13-15 diabetic socks made to accommodate swelling and they are just a little too tight after having the surgery.
01-09-2017, 12:25 PM
I don't know anything about socks but congratulations on your transition OP. You'll make some man very happy one day.
01-09-2017, 04:21 PM
01-09-2017, 06:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sippinlean in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2015, 09:49 PM
- By barry2313 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2011, 12:47 AM
- By birdmane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2011, 09:36 PM
- By rmani in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2008, 09:56 AM
- By JBlaze in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 25Last Post: 05-29-2006, 08:41 PM