I can't find socks to fit my post-op 12 6E feet.
- 01-08-2017, 05:11 PM
- 01-09-2017, 01:49 AM
01-09-2017, 09:04 AM
Yeah bud, it's not the length it's the width. 6E means I basically have feet as wide as Shaq, just not as long. I have size 13-15 diabetic socks made to accommodate swelling and they are just a little too tight after having the surgery.
01-09-2017, 12:25 PM
I don't know anything about socks but congratulations on your transition OP. You'll make some man very happy one day.
01-09-2017, 04:21 PM
01-09-2017, 06:33 PM
01-28-2017, 02:18 PM
Snap-on makes socks actually and that's what my step father and his brother like, both have wide ass feet, one had gout real bad and size went up length and width afterwards.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sippinlean in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2015, 09:49 PM
- By barry2313 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2011, 12:47 AM
- By birdmane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2011, 09:36 PM
- By rmani in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2008, 09:56 AM
- By JBlaze in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 25Last Post: 05-29-2006, 08:41 PM