Battlefield 1

1. Battlefield 1

Most yoked battlefield team? Anyone down to play for Xbox one??

2. Only PS4 bro - on ps online users even bigger))
    •   

3. y so many consol people : (
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

4. PS4! Weird that my frag grenade isn't top gadget (9 service stars).

Capture.JPG
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  5. Administrator

On Xbox One. Addicted to this game.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

6. Anyone else play regularly? Be interested to see how others play

7. PC Ultra HD.....the only way to fly.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

8. FYI, the new Quake Champions open beta is live (Windows PC exclusive) it's badass! Beta runs May 12th-21st.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus
  9. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    PC Ultra HD.....the only way to fly.
    Rather have upscaled 4k on my 55 inch than deal with the PC's. I use pc's for encoding, thats about it.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Rather have upscaled 4k on my 55 inch than deal with the PC's. I use pc's for encoding, thats about it.
    I've been wanting to get a PS4 but I am just terrible with the controller compared to a mouse on a computer. I am amazing at things like Counter Strike on the computer, but give me an Xbox or PlayStation for any shooter and I am the worst on the team.

11. Used to play on this on. Thinking of playing it again.
  12. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I've been wanting to get a PS4 but I am just terrible with the controller compared to a mouse on a computer. I am amazing at things like Counter Strike on the computer, but give me an Xbox or PlayStation for any shooter and I am the worst on the team.
    Its always easier on a mouse. But I don't feel like dealing with constant cheating, aimbots, godmodes, etc....that PC is rampant with.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Its always easier on a mouse. But I don't feel like dealing with constant cheating, aimbots, godmodes, etc....that PC is rampant with.
    Ya hacking PC games is soooooo easy!! That's why I don't play them as most anyone could hack it, and a ton do!!!!
  14. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Ya hacking PC games is soooooo easy!! That's why I don't play them as most anyone could hack it, and a ton do!!!!
    Almost every game. Its pointless.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Almost every game. Its pointless.
    Yep
  16. Administrator

The trade kills since the new patch is awful.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    The trade kills since the new patch is awful.
    Yeah, it's frustrating to see kills being traded almost 1:1 all the time lately. The biggest killer for me is the plane nerf. It needed it because it was so OP, but now direct dart hits do zero damage - players only die by splash damage. Like whut.
  18. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Yeah, it's frustrating to see kills being traded almost 1:1 all the time lately. The biggest killer for me is the plane nerf. It needed it because it was so OP, but now direct dart hits do zero damage - players only die by splash damage. Like whut.
    I'm a run and gun guy with the Automatico. When you are trading with a CEI Rigotti and Lewis Low Weight when you pumped 30 into his chest, its a bit stupid. I like what they did with grenades but they need to go further. Way too much grenade spam especially in maps like Fort De Vaux

19. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I'm a run and gun guy with the Automatico. When you are trading with a CEI Rigotti and Lewis Low Weight when you pumped 30 into his chest, its a bit stupid. I like what they did with grenades but they need to go further. Way too much grenade spam especially in maps like Fort De Vaux
    Tried the assault class after you mentioned it and loved it. Took out a few tanks using your method. Only works well in CQB IMO as range is terrible. Prefer support or rifle for range battles.

I was disappointed with the new maps.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. COD MW3 Vs BATTLEFIELD 3
    By Masciaman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 01:46 PM
  2. Battlefield 3...
    By ryane87 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1