Battlefield 1

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Most yoked battlefield team? Anyone down to play for Xbox one??

Jay Cutler

Awards
Only PS4 bro - on ps online users even bigger))

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
y so many consol people : (

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
PS4! Weird that my frag grenade isn't top gadget (9 service stars).

Capture.JPG

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
On Xbox One. Addicted to this game.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else play regularly? Be interested to see how others play

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PC Ultra HD.....the only way to fly.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI, the new Quake Champions open beta is live (Windows PC exclusive) it's badass! Beta runs May 12th-21st.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
PC Ultra HD.....the only way to fly.
Rather have upscaled 4k on my 55 inch than deal with the PC's. I use pc's for encoding, thats about it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rather have upscaled 4k on my 55 inch than deal with the PC's. I use pc's for encoding, thats about it.
I've been wanting to get a PS4 but I am just terrible with the controller compared to a mouse on a computer. I am amazing at things like Counter Strike on the computer, but give me an Xbox or PlayStation for any shooter and I am the worst on the team.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been wanting to get a PS4 but I am just terrible with the controller compared to a mouse on a computer. I am amazing at things like Counter Strike on the computer, but give me an Xbox or PlayStation for any shooter and I am the worst on the team.
Its always easier on a mouse. But I don't feel like dealing with constant cheating, aimbots, godmodes, etc....that PC is rampant with.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its always easier on a mouse. But I don't feel like dealing with constant cheating, aimbots, godmodes, etc....that PC is rampant with.
Ya hacking PC games is soooooo easy!! That's why I don't play them as most anyone could hack it, and a ton do!!!!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya hacking PC games is soooooo easy!! That's why I don't play them as most anyone could hack it, and a ton do!!!!
Almost every game. Its pointless.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The trade kills since the new patch is awful.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The trade kills since the new patch is awful.
Yeah, it's frustrating to see kills being traded almost 1:1 all the time lately. The biggest killer for me is the plane nerf. It needed it because it was so OP, but now direct dart hits do zero damage - players only die by splash damage. Like whut.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's frustrating to see kills being traded almost 1:1 all the time lately. The biggest killer for me is the plane nerf. It needed it because it was so OP, but now direct dart hits do zero damage - players only die by splash damage. Like whut.
I'm a run and gun guy with the Automatico. When you are trading with a CEI Rigotti and Lewis Low Weight when you pumped 30 into his chest, its a bit stupid. I like what they did with grenades but they need to go further. Way too much grenade spam especially in maps like Fort De Vaux

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm a run and gun guy with the Automatico. When you are trading with a CEI Rigotti and Lewis Low Weight when you pumped 30 into his chest, its a bit stupid. I like what they did with grenades but they need to go further. Way too much grenade spam especially in maps like Fort De Vaux
Tried the assault class after you mentioned it and loved it. Took out a few tanks using your method. Only works well in CQB IMO as range is terrible. Prefer support or rifle for range battles.

I was disappointed with the new maps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Masciaman General Chat 8
ryane87 General Chat 1
ambulldog General Chat 0
lonewolf0420 General Chat 21
Zero V General Chat 10