electrolyte question - AnabolicMinds.com

electrolyte question

1. New Member

electrolyte question

Yesterday I think I threw off my electrolytes. I took 3 grams of CEE with a protien drink. A few minutes later my arm started going numb. So I ate a banana and drank some water, then numbness went away. Also, one day at school I took a Lipo-6(with ephedra), but hadn't had much to eat that day, then my arm started going numb again. So I drank some gatorade and ate some food, then the numbness went away again. Is there anyway I can prevent this from happening? I'd really like to get back on the CEE. Also, are there any other supplements that could throw off my electorlytes? Thanks.

2. Registered User

I need you to be specific, how many glasses of water were you drinking a day? Also where do you live? It sounds like you may not get enough na or h2o. Both are dangerous when combined with lack of fluids. Does it ever hurt to pee? If I were you I would eat eggs and oatmeal ed for a month for breakfest with two glasses of cold water before you tried anymore sups. Don't worry about supping w electrolytes yet. I am not sure if thats the problem. You may need to focus on eating/drinking better. In desert storm troops often ate bananas w oj as a cocktail effect against dehydration. You need to step back and look at if you are setting yourself up for failure or success. Good luck
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  3. New Member

Right now, I'm not too sure how much water I'm drinking a day. My schedule is getting kinda hectic with work and school starting. But it's a less than my usual gallon a day. I don't have any pain when I pee. I'll be sure to take in more water, and start eating more eggs and oatmeal. I was thinking of drinking a little bit of pedialite(sp) everyday in the mornings and maybe during workouts. How does that sound? Also do you think it's ok if I use ALCAR? Thanks!
    •   

4. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    I need you to be specific, how many glasses of water were you drinking a day? Also where do you live? It sounds like you may not get enough na or h2o. Both are dangerous when combined with lack of fluids. Does it ever hurt to pee? If I were you I would eat eggs and oatmeal ed for a month for breakfest with two glasses of cold water before you tried anymore sups. Don't worry about supping w electrolytes yet. I am not sure if thats the problem. You may need to focus on eating/drinking better. In desert storm troops often ate bananas w oj as a cocktail effect against dehydration. You need to step back and look at if you are setting yourself up for failure or success. Good luck
    The only Avatar I like better than mine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM
  2. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
  3. PH & Chloesterol question
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2002, 10:58 PM
  4. 1-test questions