Can Bobo Turn Me Into This?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Well what the hell do you look like now. For all i know you could be 7ft 600lbs ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the girls shape, but I'm nowhere near brunette.. ;)

I'm actually workin' on that look now, maybe abit thicker.. Not hard to get to, brother.. :thumbsup:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo can't turn you into that, he is not a magician.. However with his help, and guidence if YOU put the effort in, you can turn YOURSELF into that.

THere is no time limit, it will take as long as it takes. Depending on where you are it could take years to be in that type of shape.. If you want to find out bad enough hire bobo, and report back when you look like that..

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HaHa you guys crack me up. I laughed at everyone of those posts. God I love this board. But I'm about 5'10" 190 and 16% right now. 15.5" biceps, 32" waist, 39" chest, 27" quads... Been working out for 5 months anywhere from 4-6 days / week.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
HaHa you guys crack me up. I laughed at everyone of those posts. God I love this board. But I'm about 5'10" 190 and 16% right now. 15.5" biceps, 32" waist, 39" chest, 27" quads... Been working out for 5 months anywhere from 4-6 days / week.
Damn, you got some soccer legs or what?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It may take a few years and some serious dedication but it sounds possible given your stats.

A basic body recomp..staying at 190 while dropping the bf down to single digits and increasing lbm would have you in similar shape as the guy pictured. Genetics certainly could make it harder or easier but the key factor is discipline.

I'm 5'10 and at 190-195 and an estimated 12% bf I had the muscular size of that guy but nowhere near the abdominal definition. Dropping to 8% bf would have me in that ballpark methinks.

But forget about the girl..she's mine. lol

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think that look is attainable if you have the right genetics. Wide shoulders, narrow hips and are an ecto-meso mix.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
hmmm.....................and can Bobo get me that chick too?????.....................

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Genetics will probably dictate how long it would take to get to that. Don't think you going to get to that anytime soon though. That would take many years od dedication!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Lifting for 5 months? Arent your already taking stuff like superdrol? 5 months of lifting is not enough experience to be taking ph's. I have to give it to you, you know alot for only lifting for 5 months. I lifted for 5 years before even looking on a bb board. At your stats, you have a great base, I am the same ht and my base is like 170. Give it time and when your stop seeing results, then consult bobo or start taking ph's. Your definitely on the right track though, judging by your posts.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lifting for 5 months? Arent your already taking stuff like superdrol? 5 months of lifting is not enough experience to be taking ph's. I have to give it to you, you know alot for only lifting for 5 months. I lifted for 5 years before even looking on a bb board. At your stats, you have a great base, I am the same ht and my base is like 170. Give it time and when your stop seeing results, then consult bobo or start taking ph's. Your definitely on the right track though, judging by your posts.
Total weightlifting experience is about 5 years, but I've only been "obsessed" - as my wife calls it - for about 5 months now. I've thought about consulting Bobo, but I recently changed up my diet and I'm staying pretty consistent with it and noticing some pretty good fat loss. I decided to try SesaThin, so I ordered some today and I'll see where I stand around 4th of July Weekend.
Yes, I did a 3 week SD cycle at about 15 mg / day, gained 12 lbs, in retrospect I wish I had only done 10, and 2 weeks off cycle I've only lost 4 pounds, and I don't think any of that is muscle... When I'm finished w/ PCT I'll post some Before SD pics, and some After SD / PCT pics on the web...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
pictures are hard to judge. camera angles. the guy could be really short with very low body fat.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh, if you are built with bones like him a good diet and training regimen can make you look like that, without too much difficulty. It'll probably take a couple of years though, depending on where you are now.

I will never resemble that, but I don't think that guy is ever going to squat a car sooooo... :D

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Damn man, those are some strange friggin measurements. Do you just carry a ton of fat in your legs or something?

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
That is the same thing I was going to say ex. I am assuming you have chunky upper thighs? To get to that physique you will probably need a mid 40's chest and a 29 inch waist.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats how I'd like to be...
I've got a 29 inch waist already :D
Around 10% bodyfat...
Course I'm 165-170 right now. So hard for me to gain weight... BLEH.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is the same thing I was going to say ex. I am assuming you have chunky upper thighs? To get to that physique you will probably need a mid 40's chest and a 29 inch waist.
Thats me a 45-46 chest with around 30-31 inch waist. Stll dieting try to get to 29.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Thats me a 45-46 chest with around 30-31 inch waist. Stll dieting try to get to 29.
Welp, I was wrong, I've got a 28.5" waist. The 32" belt I bought at Express was too big

I dont even have to diet to get there... damn how crazy genetics are huh?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Welp, I was wrong, I've got a 28.5" waist. The 32" belt I bought at Express was too big

Now go bulk! :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Now, how much do you weigh? I'm currently maintaining 205 @ 8.6bf% with a 30" waist.. Remember, on stage my waist is 28-29.5" @ 172lbs.. ;)

Crazy genetics, eh? :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
look at the picture (avatar), the guy could be 5'6'' 160. Don't get me wrong it's impressive, but he's shot at a 45 degree angle to make him look bigger. He's John Basedow with bigger arms and shoulders. I'd be surprised if he was over 200 though.
So the good news is, yes that body is very possible. For Ectos especially.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Now, how much do you weigh? I'm currently maintaining 205 @ 8.6bf% with a 30" waist.. Remember, on stage my waist is 28-29.5" @ 172lbs.. ;)

I curl your contest weight for reps...

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I would be impressed for sure, for a guy hanging down at two bills to rep nearly his own bodyweight in curls :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brother, I got my start as a powerlifter.. I remember on some other forum I was flamed for posting pics of myself hammercurling 100lb dumbells.. I got quite afew pics throwin' around weight, just never bothered posting them due to the hate and jealousy..

For a small guy, my 3 big lifts are pretty high.. ;)

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established

Was 168lbs on the scale this morning. I am 6'1. I have no clue what my bodyfat is, not very high I know for sure.
Yes I am a small guy. Damn if I havent tried hard tho... this week has been exhausting, havent been able to get to the gym because I spend my days working on my car's suspension and brakes... wears my back and shoulders out BIG TIME

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brother, I got my start as a powerlifter.. I remember on some other forum I was flamed for posting pics of myself hammercurling 100lb dumbells.. I got quite afew pics throwin' around weight, just never bothered posting them due to the hate and jealousy..

hehe....Pete laying the smack down :D

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Can't wait for the day when i am 200+ at under 10%..

Eff you:frustrate
:lol:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established

Way to go man, I'd like to see that for sure. I always pictured some super strong small guy trying to curl over his bodyweight and being thrown around by the bar instead :D Kinda like trying to push around an object more massive than yourself in outer space...