what was your first BB forum??

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I think mine was meso or EF..(stfu, it was actuually ok at one point)

h19

edit: im actually about to post at EF just to see when my reg date was...

LOL@ yohimburn (first batch ...used it)

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
home sweet home. first place i ever registered

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

BB.com.....but AM was the next stop and I have called it home ever since!

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Sigh....... :( JohnStoneFitness. Embarrasing looking back at those days now.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
BB.com.....but AM was the next stop and I have called it home ever since!
I think a lot of us are guilty of this. I was around 17 when I found BB.com. Not to worry, I never posted any "Can creatine replace protein" or "Will my penis shrink If I lift weights" questions.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Here, and not planning on going anywhere else unless I get the boot hehe.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1fast400 forum. Its a cool forum. This is my second forum.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Anabolic review.
I also enjoy that site quite a bit. I keep things now limited to 3. Here, IronForLife, and AR. Pretty much the only boards that I know of that are run well and contain alot of useful information.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Usenet - misc.fitness.weights

Okay, not a "web forum", but an established on-line community, and definitely a body-building forum (tho mostly given to powerlifters & flame-warriors these days); started reading it more than 10 years ago & posting nearly 10 years ago.

MFW alumni include Patrick Arnold, Bruce Kneller, Dan Duchaine, Bill Roberts, Lyle McDonald & Elzi Volk (I first ran into Lyle & Elzi (and Dan) on the lowcarb-l mailing list before they moved to MFW) - and, of course, the famous Mistress Krista.

Trygve Lode runs the MFW webpage, in case anyone cares.

An mfw post lead me to Bulk Nutrition as a possible alternative for Beyond-A-Century; skimming the forum there, I found links to Avant Labs & AnabolicMinds, and I've been here ever since (with forays to Avant from time to time).

Last edited:

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
Sad to say it was BB.com for me. Took me about a week to realize that there were MAYBE ten people on that site that knew their elbow from their asshole but I still keep my journal there. I like AM but the downside of this site is people can be real dicks sometimes.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
well, people EVERYWHERE can be dicks sometimes - not really a problem w/ AM at all. Then, too, old-timers & regulars often seem like dicks in the eyes of newcomers; personally, I think the dickhead quotient here is quite low, comparatively.

Welcome to the board!

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
Actually, I should take back the comment about people being dicks. It seems like there are alot of new people visiting this site since SD went mainstream(myself included) and we all seem to be asking the exact same questions. I can understand why some of the long time members here are probably tired of seeing the same threads over and over.

CokeNaSmilee

Awards
Heavyweights.net, 1fast400, Intensemuscle.com, now here. I like to expand my oportunites. :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't remember if it was here or AR, but definately one of the two.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Nobody ever go to musclechemistry? Started there, read at bb.com and anabolicreview, then settled here. I used to go read at bb.com instead of signing up for one of those Joke-of-the-day mailing lists.