⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series

Page 21 of 24 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

1. Still maintain S4 will be meh. I know we can't have a speedster villain every season, but I NEED Godspeed
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

2. Yes we do.

Or zoom again
    •   

3. Check out this Instagram photo shop that somebody did of a movie version of Zoom

20170722_150332.png

4. I still maintain Zoom is my favourite on screen villain. Not just in the Flash series, but in Marvel cinema and DC cinema. Ultron is my second favourite.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

5. Honestly this season will be make or break. Honestly I've loved this show so much. Really do but if they can't make it happen without having a speedster big bad then the show is done for. As how many more season can we take Barry(or I guess fukin walley) not being fast enough to beat the speedster, having a moral conflict due to being slower, out of no where he gets faster ( and for season 1 and 2 it's still not fast enough so some else does the dirty work for him.)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Honestly this season will be make or break. Honestly I've loved this show so much. Really do but if they can't make it happen without having a speedster big bad then the show is done for. As how many more season can we take Barry(or I guess fukin walley) not being fast enough to beat the speedster, having a moral conflict due to being slower, out of no where he gets faster ( and for season 1 and 2 it's still not fast enough so some else does the dirty work for him.)
    I agree. Would like a more threatening villain though.
    German Blood Pride.

7. Just finished supergirl season 2 .. and wow what a crazy finale ..loved it mainly bc superman looked like a bytch

thinking of giving gotham a chance again

8. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Just finished supergirl season 2 .. and wow what a crazy finale ..loved it mainly bc superman looked like a bytch

thinking of giving gotham a chance again
    Gotham s2 was 1000x better than s1 imo. I say pick it back up!
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

9. I lost track of Gotham.

Eversince FOX got rid of TTSCC i stopped watching ANYTHING FOX.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Gotham s2 was 1000x better than s1 imo. I say pick it back up!
    I agree. Season 2 is much better

11. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I lost track of Gotham.

Eversince FOX got rid of TTSCC i stopped watching ANYTHING FOX.
    I seriously tried to get into Gotham. I couldn't do it. I have given it multiple chances but it just isn't my cup of tea
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

12. Love batman but but just cant with Gotham.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Love batman but but just cant with Gotham.
    Same!!! 100% same

Like I get it. It's supposed to be an "Elseworld" Universe

But I hate how Gordon is fighting all of the Batman villains. So by the time Bruce becomes Batman, they'll all be 85 years old

14. I'm a CW/WB fan. I dont watch anything other than flash arrow and the legends

Mostly flash and arrow

15. For fun I'm in the process of coming up with my own speedster.

You'd be really surprised how many names are taken already

16. Post it up man! I love Gotham, I really do.
    German Blood Pride.

17. I am more of a Flash fan than Arrow.

NOW, I am excited to see how Black Lightning will be. Even though now they are saying it will NOT be part of the Arrow/Flash verse, I think if the show does well, they will do a Crossover

18. Grant Gustin was born to play that role. Now let's see what Ezra Miller can do.

19. I really loved arrow .. for first couple seasons .. but then it went down hill .. tried so hard but even felicity couldn't help me gain Interst back

Even though .. good to hear about Gotham .. batman is my all time fav hero, so gonna rewatch first season and just suck it up and hope all y'all all right and things get better

20. HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE

21. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Never heard of him .. but looks prettt interesting.. and the dude is heck of an actor

22. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    I really loved arrow .. for first couple seasons .. but then it went down hill .. tried so hard but even felicity couldn't help me gain Interst back

Even though .. good to hear about Gotham .. batman is my all time fav hero, so gonna rewatch first season and just suck it up and hope all y'all all right and things get better
    Ikr they ruined the arrow. I still watch it because well idk why. They took a bad ass you who was willing to do anything it takes but did it only for good and turned him into a giant pu$$y.

23. So what yall think of defenders .. im only 2 episodes in ..so no surprises ruined please

I like it .. and Iron Fist seems pretty cool, only show i havent seen on netflix but looks to be the main focus in defenders .. atleast from the villian stand point.

24. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    So what yall think of defenders .. im only 2 episodes in ..so no surprises ruined please

I like it .. and Iron Fist seems pretty cool, only show i havent seen on netflix but looks to be the main focus in defenders .. atleast from the villian stand point.
    Iron fist was really good I'm but the critics hated on it. Only watched episode one of the defenders but it seem like way too much was going on
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ***The New LG CHROME SERIES PROMO***
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:41 PM
  3. AM R4W tester jan 08- THE FLASH
    By The Flash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 12:03 AM