BB.com Quotes

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Here are some funny posts I came across today...

duece123: Can you take creatine mono and bcaa's at the same time. Can I just trhow my Creatine Mono in my ice and chug?

cs110x: think of creatine as a crappy neighbor of protein. it goes to ur muscles not to ur skin. you kno what it does? it gives u the poops and u kno y? DIGESTION. there are no physical side effects except harder fuller muscles

sporting-roids: i want to know, how old are you , a have to make some statisticks about ages thet actively spend they time in the gym,,

sporting-roids: how many often women go to gym,
-do they want to be like men or just want to prepare they body for other activities..

toughguys: hey goin to run Cre-Ethyl Thunder. should i run something with it like no2 or something to mak eteh mass agains more. thnaks

jkl12345: according to most Bodybuilders who has a 6 pak!

jkl12345: lol. dont call me peanut head newbie. ive been reading about this topic 2 years on this board even before u joined . lol

GoRiLLa 73: Are protien bars bad for you since they are man made?

GoRiLLa 73: What should I be using for recovery, Dextrose or Glutamine?

MYBAWLSSTANK: how much BODY FORTRESS PURE PROTIEN IS OK?! It Says It Has Lots How Much Would Cause An Overdose?!

nextteenamateur: I have GAS Dude I'm so gassy my parents are threatening to take my whey and Muscle Milk away. COuld these sttribute to my gas?

MuscleGainer: I bought Opti-men multivitamins and inside the bottle was a big piece of cotton. Is this is normal or should I take it back?

kingarty: No2 is like a gas in your body or something. its total bs don't buy it.

papagios: am i right or rong - ok last saturday i went and did some jogging burned 1300 clas and only 20% was fat i know this couz i have a watch that tells me anyway on wenesday i burned 1300 clas at 50% fat and was walking/jogging for only 2 mins, now would it not be better just to walk because im burning way more fat thanks.

Demon8: Question about yawning - So some days i will yawn all day, I wont even be sleepy.somedays i never do.just wondering anyone else do this? or know why i do it, what is it from?I mean sometimes ill yawn like 20x over and over.its crazy,middle of day or whenever.

Pyr0_FrEaK: Running tell you barf? - Is this healthy at all or is it bad for you cause I did it earlier after I ran hard as I could. After it though I drank a protein shake to even out some crap,

RoidRooster: sounds good but id stay away from dairy products they tend to give you that soft flat look.

BigBuffDaddie50: folloew the food pyramid.(like on the cerial boxes). thats waht my firned did, and now he has leik 6 pack abs and everything.

raymondh: My first day on ZMA, and i must say, nothing has been better. I feel great! But i 've also noticed that i don't jack off as much. In fact, normally, i'd jack off 3 times already and now, after taking ZMA, i didn't jac off at all today, and i don't even feel the need. has anyone had similar experiences with ZMA before like I did? Please share

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good God. What wonderful displays of spelling.

Thanks for the laughs, and for going to that crap-hole.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
"GoRiLLa 73: Are protien bars bad for you since they are man made?"
What the...:icon_lol:

"cs110x: think of creatine as a crappy neighbor of protein. it goes to ur muscles not to ur skin. you kno what it does? it gives u the poops and u kno y? DIGESTION. there are no physical side effects except harder fuller muscles"

:blink:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Precisely why many of us avoid BB.com as much as humanly possible, save for the occasional humor (as you have shared here). Also, every once in a while, it's kinda fun to drop in and see how close you can come to getting banned.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
bb.com is filled with idiots who have no idea what they are talking about. I was on there the other day and I couldn't believe some of what I was reading.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
we need a sitcom w/ a "body-building" side character a la Kramer, or Latka from "Taxi". They could pull his dialogue pretty much straight outta BB.com.

'course, he'd have to be weak, ignorant and have no luck at all...to match the dialogue.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I love seeing on bb stuff like "hey guys take a look at my cycle" then its something like...

week1-4
50mg m1t ed
week 4-10
343849340398million mg mdien ed
PCT--what does that stand for?

Or when the cycle involves stacking 3 or 4 methyls, fucken retards.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"GoRiLLa 73: Are protien bars bad for you since they are man made?"

I can't stop laughing at that comment. Seriously, I can barely type.

Really, I agree..there's an untapped goldmine of comedy in those pages. It seriously never ends. We could get together and write a script called "MeatHeads" and just sprinkle it with actual quotes from BB.com. We're goin to Broadway my friends.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Also...

We should keep this thread open and running indefinitely.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we need keoki to troll on BB.com and glean some funny ****.

So, the rest of us don't have to lower our IQ's.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
here's some fresh quotes!

"In able to be veiny (dorky I know) what do I need to do different!
I have a weights class, which is normally about 40 minutes long and it is a very fast workout(makes me sweat hardcore). Plus, I go to the YMCA after school everyday and lift some more and then usually try and do at least 10 minutes of cardio work. I've heard from some girls at school that you have to do cardio for about 30 mins enable to see any results. Is that true? If so, I love cardio!!! (just kidding)"

"would it be ok to eat the white meat chicken from Bosten Market?"

"ok i have gotten big and i think girls are starting to get intimidated of my muscles. they seem not to talk to me and it must be because they think i might beat them. anyone know how to counter effect this? i was thinking of maybe wearing some more feminine clothes are something to know i have kind of a soft side. but dont get me the wrong way, i am a tough guy too so dont mess with me. so i dont want any bullshit responses from guys like eggy wont grow. serious responses is what i need not rule breaking responses."

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh, it also seems they removed the sex section; that was the best one! Looks like we'll have to troll the teen section now.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good ones hypo. I'm laughing my butt off at the last one!

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
"whats the side-effects when having some when ur on creatine?

i plan to drink/get drunk during the long weekend since im going vacation and im on creatine.

whats the worst that can happen"

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

"In able to be veiny (dorky I know) what do I need to do different!
I have a weights class, which is normally about 40 minutes long and it is a very fast workout(makes me sweat hardcore). Plus, I go to the YMCA after school everyday and lift some more and then usually try and do at least 10 minutes of cardio work. I've heard from some girls at school that you have to do cardio for about 30 mins enable to see any results. Is that true? If so, I love cardio!!! (just kidding)"

"would it be ok to eat the white meat chicken from Bosten Market?"

"ok i have gotten big and i think girls are starting to get intimidated of my muscles. they seem not to talk to me and it must be because they think i might beat them. anyone know how to counter effect this? i was thinking of maybe wearing some more feminine clothes are something to know i have kind of a soft side. but dont get me the wrong way, i am a tough guy too so dont mess with me. so i dont want any bullshit responses from guys like eggy wont grow. serious responses is what i need not rule breaking responses."
Hahaha, keep them coming.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Too big for the ladies..dear lord that's funny. I have that problem..pffffffftt lol!

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when i was 15 i was way too big also....it was so weird being the size of AHNOLD sitting in 8th grade...
LMAO this thread is so funny

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just came across this one:

"ive took lots of differnt types of supplements and im only 16

are they hurting my sex life cuz me and my gf are havin problems"

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
yo i just went there to see if i can contribute....I took the first post i read

Went to gym first time ever today, does this sound right to you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

background info.
135-140 LBS. 5f'11'

I went early so there weren't too many people.. maybe 20-30 people max..

Firstly, my ''induction'' guy, said that I should do a 5 minute warmup. I told him obviously that I really want to put on weight/mass. He then showed me a room with 10 machines in.. they work two bodyparts at once.. the first one was chest, then shoulders, then triceps, then biceps then abdomens...

He said on each machine, do a set of 8, increase the weight, do a set of 8, increase the weight and do a set of 8 so 3 reps of 8 on each machine.

I don't want the fastest gains really quick etc, but will doing what he said be sufficient to put on at least some mass/muscle?

in the ''main area'' there were tons of very big black men and they really intimidated. they were by the ''big boy'' machines.. when should I move onto these?

And can anyone give me tips on etiquette? I felt a bit awkward in the room with 10 machines because i was doing them in a weird order and i might disrupt their workout which I don't want. is there any unsaid rule which is a big nono etc? or is it more or less a friction free environment

thanks

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
another

"how is NO2 harmful ? its an amino acid."

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

This guy needs to come to grips that he is a homosexual or has a twisted self image I don't think the muscles scare the ladies at least not in my experiences

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
This guy needs to come to grips that he is a homosexual or has a twisted self image I don't think the muscles scare the ladies at least not in my experiences
Maybe he's just really...really ugly.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
again,
my favorite from memory was something to the effect of, "um...I am looking to get some PCT and I'm wondering which brand I should get???"

Of course, I soon realized that this is a fairly common line of questioning over there.

coofoostu

Awards
LOL this thread rocks. I remember this one idiot going off on the suppliment board I'll have to find his post.

coofoostu

Awards
Ok here is one that was pissing me off. This kid had just finished freshman biology but acted like he had been through medical school.

Alright, I'd like some first hand knowledge on PH's so I'm going to do a study. My friend is 18, roughly 185 lbs but he has a different build. His body fat is probably around 20%, he doesn't look fat at all but you can't see any hint of a 6 pack. He's had about 8 months on and off of experience, but he hasn't gained very well. Now he ordere the prohormones off of this site last week, we're both in Canada so I told the idiot it probably wont clear customs and the best thing to do would be just to drive it across himself. Nonetheless he's assured me it wont take very long. Anyways as soon as he gets his stuff, I'm going to do a few trials on him.

For the first trial, I will subject him only to 1-AD, of course followed by a pct. For the second trial, I will subject him to 1-AD stacked with something like 4-AD, not 100% sure, this is where I'd like some opinions/advice. For the third trial if needed he will be subjected to something stronger like M1-T. He's planning on taking these no matter what so please, no need for any negatives, just some good advice (excluding - he's too young). I'm going to hold off on PH's until he's atleast done his first cycle of 1-AD, I just want to see how he adapts before I take mine (which is inevitable). I'll take before and after pictures as well pictures through out the process. In other words a strict journal will be kept on him.

Here's where I need your advice and opinions. What type of meals? He's in school too and often we go out to eat so any thing there? Should he do any cardio? Since he's had such trouble gaining before would a program like MAX-OT work for him (I had trouble gaining then switched to higher weight low reps and noticed a huge increase)? Let me also say, he's never taken any drugs, or alochol, not once. I suggested Tetracycline to him, to counter the acne. Are there any other prescription drugs to maximize his gains and minimize side effects because we can get quite a few prescription drugs as a friend of mine from school works as a pharmacist. He doesn't have a gym membership and only has access to free weights and a bench with laterall pull downs.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and in no way shape or form am I trying to initiate the encouragement of PH's in minors or anyone for that matter. All I have done is set up a lab. Please only positive advice. I hope I didn't miss anything. Thanks.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
good thing hes been lifting for such a long time.... 8 months on and off....can't understand why the guy didn't get any good gains :think:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I think we should have a BB.com quote of the day!

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
A few more...

MYBAWLSSTANK: how much BODY FORTRESS PURE PROTIEN IS OK?! It Says It Has Lots How Much Would Cause An Overdose?!

nextteenamateur: I have GAS Dude I'm so gassy my parents are threatening to take my whey and Muscle Milk away. COuld these sttribute to my gas?

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
C'mon, that is a serious issue I'm sure we all face. Not the parents.. but the gas. And the wife threatens to take things away too... or at least not let me eat eggs before bed.

Ever woken anyone up with a smell? :blink: :run:

AcuDoc

Board Supporter
Awards
I like the butchering of the English language in this one;

"i heard about this through legal gear but thats it wen is it comin out and is it goin to be as effective as m1t..?? and y hasnt legal gear advertised this at all on there website or ne where i woulda never knew it was comin out ??

AcuDoc

Board Supporter
Awards
and this one;

Sportf190-
"guys come on im not sure wut all ur slanged words mean but w/e idk im gettin the girls so haah!"

AcuDoc

Board Supporter
Awards
drunkenmaster;

"U can pass a piss test with a half gallon of water and a pint of cranberry juice. It's worked 4 me. If its a home test jus use bleach."

and my reply;

"I want to make sure I've got this right. So if I'm at home then; I drink the bleach, piss, then die or do I drink the bleach, die and piss all over myself?
"

AcuDoc

Board Supporter
Awards
yet another

HUGEGUY-
"Ice cubes=water pills?"

Let me know when you want me to stop. As I've said before, BB.com is like one-stop shopping for idiots.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
this **** is funny. Does anyone ever point these people in the right direction? Or what

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I sharded!

This one is great!

HUGEGUY-
"Ice cubes=water pills?"

I think next time I am depressed I will go hang out on BB.com and laugh my blues away! I thought the site was worthless!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
there are a lot of good bros there, its unfortunate the ratio of dumbass to good bro is like 90000:1

I think Size is a mod there as well

anyway.. keep them coming! :thumbsup:

AcuDoc

Board Supporter
Awards
there are a lot of good bros there, its unfortunate the ratio of dumbass to good bro is like 90000:1

I think Size is a mod there as well

anyway.. keep them coming! :thumbsup:
Size is one of the few voices of intelligence and reason over there.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
C'mon, that is a serious issue I'm sure we all face. Not the parents.. but the gas. And the wife threatens to take things away too... or at least not let me eat eggs before bed.

Ever woken anyone up with a smell? :blink: :run:
haha yeah I know it's a serious issue. What I found funny was the part about his parents taking away his muscle milk.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Big Arms?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to achieve large arms, mainly biceps. So that when i am in a short sleeve t'shirt it looks like my arms are big. What would be the best bicep excerice for this??

Cheers

REPLY:

I'm gonna answer his question properly. Yes, squats are important but to get big arms, you actually have to work your arms aswell

Preacher curls hit the lower part of the bis so you can look huge in a short sleeved shirt. Go for 3 sets like 6,8,10 with decreasing weight.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
is this a good front squat for my stats??

hey guys, i was wondering if a 295 for 5 reps front squat is good for someone who didnt lift in 3 weeks and his last front squat was about 225 for 1 rep. i couldnt lift because of my surgery for gynecomastia. here are my stats:
15 years old
5' 11"
204 lbs.
i know its a weird increase between how much i used to do 3 weeks ago and now...but is it good for my weight and age?

Reply:

what i trouble getting is they gave you gyno surgery at 15? gyno usually leaves a male after puberty. at 15 your very well still growing and still in puberty.

gotta call them when you see it.

BULL ****!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
yet another

HUGEGUY-
"Ice cubes=water pills?"

Let me know when you want me to stop. As I've said before, BB.com is like one-stop shopping for idiots.
LOL this **** is funny

Keep 'em coming

AcuDoc

Board Supporter
Awards
Here is one;

MuscleGainer-"I bought Opti-men multivitamins and inside the bottle was a big piece of cotton. Is this is normal or should I take it back?"