Keto icecream

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We just made Keto icecream and can't think of a name. If you guys can help out that would be awesome.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Looks like heaven if you are on keto. What's your recipe?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will grab it when I get home . I need a name . I was thinking Keto icecream keep it simple

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like heaven if you are on keto. What's your recipe?
It's heaven. People have been wanting to buy it but we only just started testing it . There is noting on the market now and would be the perfect time for s product like it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heavenly Keto is what we will call it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have thought Keto Kream

I'll send you my paypal for royalties. :D

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I've got a big recipe we've used for awhile now. I'll post it sometime tomorrow.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are working on 3 lines.
Heavenly Keto by keto4life is what we decide after a huge list from friends.
We will have a basic Keto line with whey protein I think then as bodybuilding line with hydro beef with some Bcaa peptides than a thc/cbd line for cancer patients . It will be cancer patient friendly as well for people who believe carbs feed cancer cells . 4 flavors. Some sort of vanilla, chocolate, peanut butter banana, coffee Moche all with 4 grams of carbs or less .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got a big recipe we've used for awhile now. I'll post it sometime tomorrow.
Nice. Are they under 5 grams of carbs and how does it taste? I'm working out the after taste on ours.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will have a basic Keto line with whey protein I think then as bodybuilding line with hydro beef with some Bcaa peptides than a thc/cbd line for cancer patients . It will be cancer patient friendly as well for people who believe carbs feed cancer cells . 4 flavors. Some sort of vanilla, chocolate, peanut butter banana, coffee Moche all with 4 grams of carbs or less .
You have a link to your online store?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Why would you make a protein for a keto line when anyone doing keto needs to minimize their protein? Using hydro beef which is gelatin and very low in in EAA/BCAA? Why would you use peptide bcaa's when there aren't absorption issues with bcaa's? Why would you use that for cancer patients?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you make a protein for a keto line when anyone doing keto needs to minimize their protein?
Untrue. That's the old 1990s thinking before we knew better.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
If you want to get into ketosis and read any level of ketones to matter, your protein intake isn't going to be an issue. People struggle with too much protein intake, not too little.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to get into ketosis and read any level of ketones to matter, your protein intake isn't going to be an issue. People struggle with too much protein intake, not too little.
Again. That's incorrect.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GLUCONEOGENESIS

Regarding excess protein -> glucose

http://www.ketotic.org/2012/08/if-you-eat-excess-protein-does-it-turn.html

The body mostly turns protein into glucose based on need: http://caloriesproper.com/dietary-protein-does-not-negatively-impact-blood-glucose-control/

It is hard to eat enough excess protein to remove you from ketosis entirely, often it doesn't change anything:
http://caloriesproper.com/dietary-protein-does-not-negatively-impact-blood-glucose-control/

And of course, the genius, Peter, says the same, aminos CAN provide oxalaoacetate to reduce ketogenesis, but the question is, does this happen in the liver? http://high-fat-nutrition.blogspot.com/2015/02/ketosis-and-protein.html

I happily accept any other articles that state the contrary of what is being proposed here. However, the evidence and biochemistry stands to reason: it is quite difficult to over consume protein to the point of being out of ketosis.

http://youtu.be/4JE-wdA3PHw

http://examine.com/faq/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/

https://youtu.be/mjmV8BlsJTQ

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Finally...The human evidence on reasonable variations in protein consumption disagree. The rate of GNG is relatively fixed and is NOT affected by supply!

There is not a single study in humans (and none in rats/frogs/pigs/et that I'm aware of) which indicate too much protein does anything but spike blood glucose moderately. The only study I've seen that tested both insulin and glucagon indicates that the I/G ratio is preserved, meaning the BG spike does not "kick you out of ketosis."

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 5 days of very high protein 450+ grams..a lot higher than I normally do some meals were over 100 grams of protein per meal, whey protein, & I did blood ketone tests over 50 times in those 5 days and never did I have any problems with ketosis. bg spiked a little but dropped shortly after and often below pre-protein ingesting numbers.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You don't think excess protein intake represents a problem with kicking people out of ketosis? You have any reference for that?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I have multiple patents on keto application in medical. The leading researchers in keto are part of my research. I'm running human medical trials this fall in disease applications. I have millions invested over years into this area. I'll stick to the medical professionals, since we have to monitor these things in larger population samples than N=1. Our first human cancer trial is on pace for next year. I'll step aside now and let you guys continue.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't think excess protein intake represents a problem with kicking people out of ketosis? You have any reference for that?
Yes I listed above. You are worried about gluconeogenesis which is not a concern unless you have severe metabolic damage. Diabetes etc. Believe me I've been doing this for decades and speaking on the topic in Vegas in October with Dr Jacob Wilson.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I listed above. You are worried about gluconeogenesis which is not a concern unless you have severe metabolic damage. Diabetes etc. Believe me I've been doing this for decades and speaking on the topic in Vegas in October with Dr Jacob Wilson.
I didn't open the links but I believe Mike was asking for studies.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
There won't be studies on protein kicking people out of ketosis. No motivation for people to study that. There are decades of epilepsy patients and countless monitoring examples. We have to keep patients around 1.5mm+. The biggest issue for patients, is excessive protein intake. Which is why bodybuilders rarely made it there in past. No carbs, high fat and high protein.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys need to read up on the links. You are referring to gluconeogenesis and there is no evidence or anything that too much protein somehow "turns" on GNG (which is always "on" ) and "kicks you out of ketosis" it's old school thinking.

Ketosis is ketosis whether your readings are .5 or 1.5 the higher readings are not for fat loss they are for other issues but at the end of the day .1 or 1.0 is still ketosis

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have multiple patents on keto application in medical. The leading researchers in keto are part of my research. I'm running human medical trials this fall in disease applications. I have millions invested over years into this area. I'll stick to the medical professionals, since we have to monitor these things in larger population samples than N=1. Our first human cancer trial is on pace for next year. I'll step aside now and let you guys continue.
That's great and I am glad you are a part of this and applaud your desire to help people. You still provided no evidence that GNG is a supply driven process and hence that too much protein would "kick one out of ketosis" for the avg keto dieter there are zero issues.

For epilepsy where higher readings are preferred then I agree higher numbers are better for those patients. But still even they won't get "kicked out of ketosis" but show lower readings but still maintain ketosis.

GNG is an on going demand driven process.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have a link to your online store?
No. plus even if I did.l I think it's against the rules so private message me. We are starting off with friends and family. That list already filled up so I'm maxed out for now.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you make a protein for a keto line when anyone doing keto needs to minimize their protein? Using hydro beef which is gelatin and very low in in EAA/BCAA? Why would you use peptide bcaa's when there aren't absorption issues with bcaa's? Why would you use that for cancer patients?
First of all the protein content is going to be less than 30% probably close to 20%. I will not be using gelatin but beef protein that is high in amino acids. If peptides weren't as good why do companies sell them. why do they say there's so much better?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
No. plus even if I did.l I think it's against the rules so private message me. We are starting off with friends and family. That list already filled up so I'm maxed out for now.
Shouldn't the guy that suggested the name get a sample? :)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
If peptides weren't as good why do companies sell them. why do they say there's so much better?
Holy cow. That's the logic? Companies sell them, therefor they should be sold? Regardless if there is an ounce of data that's on it? I find it interesting that you just assume they'd be good for a patient? Where is your logic coming from that cancer patients need bcaa's?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy cow. That's the logic? Companies sell them, therefor they should be sold? Regardless if there is an ounce of data that's on it? I find it interesting that you just assume they'd be good for a patient? Where is your logic coming from that cancer patients need bcaa's?
If you read my post I'm working on 3 lines one of them being for cancer patients with thc/cbd and vitamin d, one standard Keto and yes I'm making bodybuilding version with hydro beef and Bcaa peptides which will replace the egg profiled in currently using from jay rob. I made A batch last night and Tastes fine with the hydro beef and Bcaa peptides .

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Why do you think cancer patients need bcaa's? Can you show any data, anywhere, that peptide bound bcaa is superior to regular bcaa?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First I don't think I said cancer patients need Bcaa. Peptides are absorbed faster, utilized better, and produce higher percent greater muscle growth than free-form amino acids. Unlike free-from acids, the uptake of di- and tripeptides is achieved through a very specific, high-capacity intestinal transporter (PEPT-1), which can lead to a larger and more rapid spike in blood levels of these crucial anabolic signals.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keto icecream isn't new.

Heavy cream whipped until stiff add a little condensed milk + sweetener+ vanilla and freeze for 2hr. Scoops out perfect

If you want "flavors" use extracts or WF syrups

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you read my post I'm working on 3 lines one of them being for cancer patients with thc/cbd and vitamin d, one standard Keto and yes I'm making bodybuilding version with hydro beef and Bcaa peptides which will replace the egg profiled in currently using from jay rob. I made A batch last night and Tastes fine with the hydro beef and Bcaa peptides .
Egg protein > Beef protein. This has been discussed at length on here.

Good idea and I won't hate on someone starting their own hustle.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Egg protein > Beef protein. This has been discussed at length on here.

Good idea and I won't hate on someone starting their own hustle.
So what about products like carnivor mass etc. are they crap products ?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Anyone asking these type of questions, shouldn't be making supplements. You know when making supplements there are rules and regulations you have to follow? You're talking about people consuming things, need QC/QA.