struggling with depression

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
I have been struggling with depression for at least half of my life and it sure takes it toll. I have tried anti-depressants but they don't work. I found that steroids helped, until I came off of them and then the depression was unbearable. Can I just stay on steroids forever?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been struggling with depression for at least half of my life and it sure takes it toll. I have tried anti-depressants but they don't work. I found that steroids helped, until I came off of them and then the depression was unbearable. Can I just stay on steroids forever?
Not without serious side effects and health complications unless you are in need of TRT/HRT.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell us about yourself DO. Age, height and weight? Overweight or no? Routines being used? Diet macro breakdown?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
You can't be on gear your whole life. Seek some Professianal help with your depression bro. It will help you alot

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I have BPD. One of the things tbat got me was depression, so much so that I cut muself in highschool, I had anti depressants etc. nothing worked. At the end of the day, what got me through it was my family finding out. I was embaressed about it, but they were there all the way through it. My advice. Simply get help from those around you, tell yourself EVERY DAY that you matter and don't space out into that void. Delete all sad music, no matter how beatiful. Cut people who drag you down out, find an obsessiom. I found the gym in grade 9/10..I re-found my religion (not pushing it down your throat just saying). It's hard, I still struggle everyday. Also bro, stay away from relationships (unless you're already in one). I don't know if you are at that point, but please remember suicide is not a solution, it WILL get better. Find something positve and good in everything, really go look for it.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Side note. Listen to the guys above, maybe go to get bloodwork done, maybe it is low T causing it. Get some medical checks done bro.