Has anyone ever been busted?

rocko

Board Supporter
Awards
I was thinking of ordering from custom some nolva and was wondering if has anyone ever got in trouble for ordering from there. I am worried cuz i am a correctional officer and must have a clean background to keep my job..

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
I got a package from them w/nolva and it had been inspected. the box was open and there was an inspection notice but they still sent the nolva. they must have thought it was cocaine...

I got another one at a later date w/no problems.

rocko

Board Supporter
Awards
Oh ok. I was nervous about that. Thxs for your reply.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I got a package from them w/nolva and it had been inspected. the box was open and there was an inspection notice but they still sent the nolva. they must have thought it was cocaine...

I got another one at a later date w/no problems.
Hmmm. that makes me wonder. The USPS can not open a package unless they obtain a search warrant, or it is considered a danger. The package may have come open due to it being mishandled, which prompted them to check its contents. Did you hit up Matt at CNW about this incident? I wonder if others have had similar deliveries.

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
Nah man, it was opened up and I remember there was something in there saying it had been inspected. But I really didn’t care because my nolva was still in there so no harm no foul. Know what I mean?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I once had 3 grams shipped in a USPS envolope with no problems and no letters or anything like that

Kaboju

Awards
Nah man, it was opened up and I remember there was something in there saying it had been inspected. But I really didn’t care because my nolva was still in there so no harm no foul. Know what I mean?
I find this extremely hard to believe on a domestic package. They don't just go opening them for no reason.

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
I find this extremely hard to believe on a domestic package. They don't just go opening them for no reason.
dont believe it then... i dont care, the guy just asked a question and i answered it. The package got opened but they didnt take it or make me sign for it or anything so it doesnt matter :thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
dont believe it then... i dont care, the guy just asked a question and i answered it. The package got opened but they didnt take it or make me sign for it or anything so it doesnt matter :thumbsup:
Well, nobody is saying it didn't happen. It's just that it is not a normal proceedure. I would expect a visit by law enforcement in the near future, because the USPS doesn't open packages without a reason or search warrant. Just be safe and don't sweep it under the carpet.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up AgnosticFront? Just started hanging out here,

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
Well, nobody is saying it didn't happen. It's just that it is not a normal proceedure. I would expect a visit by law enforcement in the near future, because the USPS doesn't open packages without a reason or search warrant. Just be safe and don't sweep it under the carpet.
Do you really think law enforcement cares that much about a prescription drug that they don’t even know if I have a prescription for? Seems kind of stupid to me… And if they found it and did care, don’t you think they would have done something then? like made me go sign for it or confiscated it or 'personally' delivered it?

They should be out busing the people that stole my subwoofer and amp. Not worrying about breast cancer medication haha

BTW... sup James the artist hows it hangin?

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
Nah, thats Lars Fredricksen (AND The Bastards) :thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Do you really think law enforcement cares that much about a prescription drug that they don’t even know if I have a prescription for? Seems kind of stupid to me… And if they found it and did care, don’t you think they would have done something then? like made me go sign for it or confiscated it or 'personally' delivered it?

They should be out busing the people that stole my subwoofer and amp. Not worrying about breast cancer medication haha

BTW... sup James the artist hows it hangin?
1st question: yes, depending on the circumstances.

2nd question: Nope, that's for later down the line. Ask Jarconis about his visit. He did get lucky.

3rd statement: Tell them who stole it and I'm sure they will do what they need to.

And for what it's worth...whatever dude. Don't be safe or side with caution. No skin off here.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
well it clearly states for research purpose and not for human consumption right on the bottle so NO laws are being broken and this isnt enough probable cause to obtain a search warrant to check out your house.

If it had been in pill form then yes custom could be in some heat due to trademark and patent laws but you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
CUSTOM. it was like 3 months ago.

Cuffs... "And for what it's worth...whatever dude. Don't be safe or side with caution. No skin off here." I wasn't trying to be a dick... I was serious with those questions....
What do you think i should do?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
well it clearly states for research purpose and not for human consumption right on the bottle so NO laws are being broken and this isnt enough probable cause to obtain a search warrant to check out your house.

If it had been in pill form then yes custom could be in some heat due to trademark and patent laws but you shouldnt have anything to worry about.
You're information is incorrect. It doesn't matter what the label says. And, depending on your states laws,yes it can be probable cause to obtain a search warrant for your home.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
CUSTOM. it was like 3 months ago.

Cuffs... "And for what it's worth...whatever dude. Don't be safe or side with caution. No skin off here." I wasn't trying to be a dick... I was serious with those questions....
What do you think i should do?
No offense taken here.

Well, if it was 3 months ago, then I wouldn't worry. However, your address may be red flagged for future deliveries. Just be cautious. Also, CNW may be the target if random packages are being inspected.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I just got searched on an airline flight (well, my supplements suitcase anyway). I had an entire suitcase of powders, including Tyrosine, Taurine, HMB, CEE, Alcar, Sulbutiamine, k-rala, green tea, Rebound, Custom's liquid Nolva, Chippewa's custom-made liver protection formula, Chippewa's cutom-made daily antioxidant blend, Twinlab daily one, yohimbine HCL, and various proteins and a hand mixer. I'm sure they were baffled by it all, but they didn't do anything except put an inspection receipt in my suitcase.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agnostic Front, you just sound kind of careless with things. Nolva isn't a supplement. Its a drug and its illegal without a prescription.

rocko

Board Supporter
Awards
Dont seem like anyone has had major problems ordering nolva. huh

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just got searched on an airline flight (well, my supplements suitcase anyway). I had an entire suitcase of powders, including Tyrosine, Taurine, HMB, CEE, Alcar, Sulbutiamine, k-rala, green tea, Rebound, Custom's liquid Nolva, Chippewa's custom-made liver protection formula, Chippewa's cutom-made daily antioxidant blend, Twinlab daily one, yohimbine HCL, and various proteins and a hand mixer. I'm sure they were baffled by it all, but they didn't do anything except put an inspection receipt in my suitcase.
:icon_lol: :lol:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippewa

I carry a backpack through security 3-4 times a month that is nothing but bulk powders. Green, white, red powder. They have never said anything about it.
Cleared customs in Wilmington N. Carolina where they held up a 1/4 lb. of light brown powder to ask me what it was. I'm always giving nutritional advice to the customs officers. Oh that, that's Maca Root. It's good for the old root, no joke. They just smiled.
What's that? Oh that's 99ml of Olive Oil and 1 gram of.......salt for taste. :cheers:Quote:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
What's that? Oh that's 99ml of Olive Oil and 1 gram of.......salt for taste. :cheers:Quote:
Now that takes some serious cajones!

Flying in from Peru, where you?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Now that takes some serious cajones!

Flying in from Peru, where you?

No, I was referring to SD. I actually haven't traveled with it yet but that is how I'll have it. I'm sure someone will ask what it is unless I heat the Olive Oil and dissolve the SD. Now that's some good Olive Oil!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I meant the SD solution takes some serious cajones, and wondered if you were traveling from Peru b/c you are a pilot and Maca is from Peru. How long are you away for at any given time? Too long to leave the SD behind?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I meant the SD solution takes some serious cajones, and wondered if you were traveling from Peru b/c you are a pilot and Maca is from Peru. How long are you away for at any given time? Too long to leave the SD behind?
No, I found Maca awhile back and love it. I get it from a place in Oregon. That is my problem with my SD cycle. I don't have a set time away. Sometimes I'll be home for 2 or 3 weeks straight. Sometimes I'm home for 2 or 3 days and then I'll have to do another trip. I fly what is basically a vacation airplane for a NY,Palm Beach based family. We fly them when they want to go somewhere. While this sounds like gravy, try planning anything around a Holiday and it usually gets screwed up. We did have Christmas at home this year though. Since my Dad has worked for them (23 years) he has been home for Christmas 3 times.

What do you think I should do about my SD? I am looking for a 3 week window this summer. I hope I can find it. Maybe if and when they get the airplane painted. Should take a few weeks.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
In my experience TFA doesn't seem to care about much besides weapons and bombs etc. I suppose if you had an ounce of weed in you supplement case they'd be all over it but as yet, I've had no issues and I've carted around all my powders as well.

The USPS thing would make me nervous though. Cuffs is probably right regarding being redflagged..that just seems logical. I wouldn't order any more grey area products if it were me.

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
Agnostic Front, you just sound kind of careless with things. Nolva isn't a supplement. Its a drug and its illegal without a prescription.
You may be right... but if you consider the situation... I live in a not so nice area of a major city where I am surrounded by crime. Cops don’t enforce too many laws... It would just be totally inconsistent for them to be trying to bust me for prescription drugs when there are people selling illegal drugs and stealing cars and breaking into houses and fighting all around and they don’t do ****. Seriously I could name a few occasions where (serious) fights broke out and cops showed up and didn’t do **** except ID the people to see if they had any warrants.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Seriously I could name a few occasions where (serious) fights broke out and cops showed up and didn’t do **** except ID the people to see if they had any warrants.
Sometimes that's all they can do. Especially when people don't want to press charges, or others don't want to be named as a witness. They ID'd them for a reason, probably for a documentation report, or a report to be reviewed by the district attorney for possible charges. There's a lot more that goes on than what you just see. Try going on a ride along one night. It would probably open your eyes a bit wider to what goes on.