Username

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could somebody please tell me if it is possible and if yes how is it possible to change my username? It's just because I want to have the same username for all board I'm registered on (Not that much actually).
For those who want to know why I did use a different username on this board, well the answer is I don't know :think: I should be :sick: when I did so.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to bump this hoping a moderator/admin would read it and would be kind enough to help.
Pleaaaaase!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
A mod or admin could change it, alternatively you could've just made a new user, it's not as though you'd have lost much.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But if I would create a new username my posts wouldn't be linked to this new username.
I hope a mod will help. unfortuinately I can't PM them.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Admin can change it if he finds the time or desire. Be patient :)

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Jay, I would realy appretiate if you could escalate my request to an admin. I want to change my username to Rostam. Thanks.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey B5150. I am patient but may I bring to your attention that my request was posted 15 months ago? I think it's more than being patient :eek:)
Please find the time and desire to change it. Thanks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh...I see that.

Let me clear something up for you. I am B5150, a Board Administrator. I am not "Admin". BIG BIG difference my friend. I am only an illusion of power...for now ;)

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B5150 May I kindly ask you to bring this issue to THE admin attention and let me know how it goes.
Thanks.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:woohoo: let's celebrate.
The Admin did finally find the time and desire to change my username.
A big "thank you" to the Admin and B5150 and Jayhawkk.