Olympia strongman crossfit

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I asked my brother this question would u wanna be mr o , the world's strongest man or the worlds fittest man . he said fittest im torn about this what would u guys and gals do

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Worlds strongest. But looking like Mariusz Pudzianowski hahhaah

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pretty much a no brainier. The fittest.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I'd say fittest! I'd still wanna be able to be somewhat nimble on my feet and be able to use my strength for other than looks

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What constitutes the fittest?
Does it matter, what it takes to be mr Olympia or the strongest man pretty much takes them off the table. Unless this is just a question to draw a debate about what is considered fit.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter, what it takes to be mr Olympia or the strongest man pretty much takes them off the table. Unless this is just a question to draw a debate about what is considered fit.
No debate about being fit its more of what competition would you want to be in and win mr o , worlds strongest man or crossfit games

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
No debate about being fit its more of what competition would you want to be in and win mr o , worlds strongest man or crossfit games

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok, still ill take the crossfit, if I had to choose. Less drugs for crossfit is my guess. Mr Olympia definitely be out for me. I don't want to put that much **** in my body just to be the top bodybuilder.

Alot of top strongman guys have a lot joint and arthritic issues to deal with, when they start to fall apart it downhill.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Worlds strongest. But looking like Mariusz Pudzianowski hahhaah
Pudzianowski is a freak of nature, strength and functionality to the max!

What constitutes the fittest?
HEHE, sounds like something we were just talking about!

Ok, still ill take the crossfit, if I had to choose. Less drugs for crossfit is my guess. Mr Olympia definitely be out for me. I don't want to put that much **** in my body just to be the top bodybuilder. Alot of top strongman guys have a lot joint and arthritic issues to deal with, when they start to fall apart it downhill.
There are a boatload of PEDS in crossfit, especially at the competitive level... they just run different cycles then a BB would.
Im sure the strongmen are all broken up, but its about the same for a crossfitter. Especially at a competitive level, guys/girls get injured all the time.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pudzianowski is a freak of nature, strength and functionality to the max!

HEHE, sounds like something we were just talking about!

There are a boatload of PEDS in crossfit, especially at the competitive level... they just run different cycles then a BB would.
Im sure the strongmen are all broken up, but its about the same for a crossfitter. Especially at a competitive level, guys/girls get injured all the time.

crossfit is nowhere near the drugs that ifbb guys are taking and yes I know crossfit guys get injuries but compared to the elite it's the same with injury. Crossfit guys are walking around at much healthier weight and at much better functionality.