Its almost done

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
:box:

thank god , 2 more days of school and Its DONE!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE I made it :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hehe.

I've got another week or so. I still need to write a 12page essay comparing two specific topics for a world history class *sigh*

Good news is...I've got time...I only need a 67% on my Calc final to get an A in the class. Probably about the same for Spanish, and I have the whole week to do that stupid ass paper and read a 300page book "Jihad Vs. McWorld" (my teacher is a total freggin' hippie).

Can't wait til school is out :) hehe

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm a teacher so I definitely can't wait to get out

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Teachers want to leave more than the students heh

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well that is about true... something about the summer calls the teachers.. I think they call it GRAD SCHOOL classes.. ;)

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
I just finished up this semester today. Feels damn good.

stinkfinger

Awards
I'm a teacher but not really looking forward to the summer that much since I'll be at grad school the whole time.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hang there brother, I will with you there...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Congrats WG, and to all those who stuck it out. :thumbsup:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks cuffs :)

What will I be doing, between classes at college ( YUCK) I will be recovering from surgery which is set for June 8th.........So 6-8 weeks with PT and lots o pain.........................YIPPEEEEE

I am going to try to put a much needed vacation in there, was thinking south, but now i am thinking TROPICAL :)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Well that is about true... something about the summer calls the teachers.. I think they call it GRAD SCHOOL classes.. ;)
I'm a teacher, but I just finished my Master's :drunk: (You can call me Master Beowulf now;)) so something else will have go be calling this summer. I think it will be ACE, ISSA, NASM or something comparable:hammer:.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well in a few years you can call me Dr. D.. oh wait that name is taken already :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Biology more than like.. leaning toward marine or aquatic (freshwater)

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just finished my second year of school. Got a 3.17 for my GPA. Thats ok I guess but three more years to go :blink:

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
Hope the surgery goes well. What is it for?

Thanks cuffs :)
What will I be doing, between classes at college ( YUCK) I will be recovering from surgery which is set for June 8th.........So 6-8 weeks with PT and lots o pain.........................YIPPEEEEE

I am going to try to put a much needed vacation in there, was thinking south, but now i am thinking TROPICAL :)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
i tore my meniscus? ( spelling) and i have a tear in my cartilidge, and a crack in my knee cap..........so we shall see if they can clean it up and send me on my way :)