The Confession Thread

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
So what have the members of AM done recently that is frowned upon or that has made them feel disappointed in ourselves?

Well I'll start..

I don't drink or smoke (cigarettes anyway*Wink wink) so last night I got together with some old friends...need I say more? I got drunk and even smoked 4 cigarettes. I woke up feeling like total ****. Breathing is heavier and I feel slow. You know the feeling. The worst part is that I did Triceps, Chest and Forearms yesterday (Favorite muscle groups in that order) :(. You can actually feel the muscle damage :D. NEVER DRINKING AGAIN.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I didn't take my crazy meds on Saturday so I could get **** faced at a stag and drag, yeah I drank ALOT lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I didn't take my crazy meds on Saturday so I could get **** faced at a stag and drag, yeah I drank ALOT lol
I did take my crazy pills :D I honestly don't know what the F happened.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The most I've ever had in a sitting was like 7-8 lol

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Even though it's only Tuesday, the weekend is looming...ill be back to this thread for sure next Monday...

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
After eating a super clean diet, I crashed over the weekend. Drank 4 beers (two were 8.5%), cannoli, & pizza. I felt like **** & ended up throwing up. Not bc of the beer, but the massive amount of pizza!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
After eating a super clean diet, I crashed over the weekend. Drank 4 beers (two were 8.5%), cannoli, & pizza. I felt like **** & ended up throwing up. Not bc of the beer, but the massive amount of pizza!
Those bulimia gains lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BeardedBreast Supplements 7
Levyii Supplement Logs 8
KenTheEagle Anabolics 4
fame126 General Chat 25
Training Forum 12