Nintendo Does it Again

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
can't you just download an emulator onto your computer for free and access all the games that way?

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
can't you just download an emulator onto your computer for free and access all the games that way?
Thats what I have always done. Big fan of the Super nintendo and all the mario games

Edit: Oh and Mega man x that game was the ish

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about as anti Nintendo as they come and this thing will become another dust collector after a month.....but they put it at a price point that I think makes it a great deal

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'm about as anti Nintendo as they come and this thing will become another dust collector after a month.....but they put it at a price point that I think makes it a great deal
Exactly. To me Nintendo is the kids and elder game system (WII is used in retirement homes to help them move around)

But this interests me as I would want to play some old school Zelda without having to spend 100s of dollars to get the old system, old game etc etc etc

I DO KNOW that CVS or Walgreens sells a Sega game system similar to this where you're about to play about 60 games for $20

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. To me Nintendo is the kids and elder game system (WII is used in retirement homes to help them move around)

But this interests me as I would want to play some old school Zelda without having to spend 100s of dollars to get the old system, old game etc etc etc

I DO KNOW that CVS or Walgreens sells a Sega game system similar to this where you're about to play about 60 games for $20
id buy that....can't seem to find it online...the one I'm looking at has streets of rage on it, that's worth the money alone

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^This!

Been doing the emulator route for over 10 years!
I had Fire Red and Emerald on a GBA emulator on my old Android (I have an iPhone now). Really fun for between classes and stuff.

I tried a DS emulator on the Android, and while it "worked," it was very slow and laggy. GBA games worked very well though.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had Fire Red and Emerald on a GBA emulator on my old Android (I have an iPhone now). Really fun for between classes and stuff.

I tried a DS emulator on the Android, and while it "worked," it was very slow and laggy. GBA games worked very well though.
Wasn't even aware they had emulators on mobile phones. I've only ever used them on my PC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blazin604 General Chat 3
LiftWithDonuts General Chat 1250
nycste General Chat 28
CNizz General Chat 6
Bionic General Chat 18