Always hungry

chiefhowhow

Awards
Anyone have any ideas on getting rid of hunger pangs..? I drive tractor trailers and find that I'm always hungry and need to find something for appetite suppressant. I started my weight loss about 6 or 8 months ago and I'm down about 50 lbs. But I feel like with this appetite I have been having I will gain it back.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
According to Ori Hofmekler, creator of "The Warrior Diet" black coffee will take a lot if it away. Ive ran the diet, and am currently on a modified version of it, which consists of a 20 hour fasting followed by a 4 hour window for eating. He states that caffein, especially in the form black coffee, is an excellent appetite suppressant. I know when Im outside of my eating window, and working on the ambulance for long nights, I will constantly drink it, and it seems to help me along. Hope that helps some

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Black coffee definitely great option. If you can find them, 1,3 dmaa caps are the sh1t literally won't be hungry all day, but those depend on how much you like stims as well I'm sure you know it's a strong one

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Black Coffee, Stimulants, Protein, BCAAs, Humapro (shameless plug)